****, I'm ****ing bored

• Discuss ****, I'm ****ing bored in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; Snow sucks. Unless you get out of school. Which is why I'm up at 2 when I'm supposed to have a class at 10. So I rifled around and found some pics... ...
  • Tags bmx
Y

yo momma

****, I'm ****ing bored post #1
Snow sucks. Unless you get out of school. Which is why I'm up at 2 when I'm supposed to have a class at 10. So I rifled around and found some pics on my comp. I'm bored enough to make a topic about it and post them here. Here ya go. Some of these may be low quality cuz they were grabbed from a video.

My homeboy Justin carving over the light

Me icepicking the sub on our shop's mini

This pic is old as ****, I think 2000 or something. Yeah, that spring or summer.

Me with a fufanu on a kid's mini

Me with a toothpick at a horribly designed, but wonderfully fun park

Dammit. I'm still bored. Maybe I'll go to Wal-Mart and get called a real f*cking asshole again.

D

Devourment 138

****, I'm ****ing bored post #2
cool...yeah snow sucks

C

casperh

****, I'm ****ing bored post #3
nice pics! you should start snowboarding or something in you rkatepark, that is cool

O

oibmxpunx

****, I'm ****ing bored post #4
yeah dude snow is f*cking ***

E

EPMD

****, I'm ****ing bored post #5
yeah i was snowboarding all today.. i think i sprained my wrist.. :cry: i was trying to back side boardslide on a rainbow (rail like a rainbow) and i fell right back on it :x

but damn those are some nice pictures!

I

infantry43RIDER

****, I'm ****ing bored post #6
snow sucks...just because you can't ride.
but there is so much you can do with snow.

C

casperh

****, I'm ****ing bored post #7
oibmxpunx said:
yeah dude snow is f*cking g*y
i have nothing against gays but you really ARE irritating

aaight :roll:

F

federal_rider12

****, I'm ****ing bored post #8
snow totally blows!!! the only thing i will do in the snow is some snowskating but i dont know if ill spend the money to buy one(which i would only spend like $120 to get one since snow isnt around alot--sorta like the time i was in daytona beach and bought a skim board and used it for 3 days and then left know it just sits around since i hate the beach) but i hate snow some much the only time i like snow is when there is no wind out and it is much warmer feeling out because of the snow temperature and sun but still i hate it then

C

casperh

****, I'm ****ing bored post #9
as my country has only 2 or 3 days snow per year i like it when it snows.... but if im on wintersport and it snows when im carving of the black i hate it because of bad sight/vision etc

New Topics