im in school anyone else here

• Discuss im in school anyone else here in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im in school its boring, and i just want to ride anyone else is school or wanting to ride bad ...
T

te44ibleone

im in school anyone else here post #1
im in school its boring, and i just want to ride anyone else is school or wanting to ride bad

I

infantry43RIDER

im in school anyone else here post #2
i was in school like 3 hours ago...but i want to ride hardcore when im sitting there learning...

E

evanc

im in school anyone else here post #3
Pay attention in school, kids. You actually do use that stuff later on, believe it or not.

E

EasternBMX

im in school anyone else here post #4
evan you are 15 how would you know about later on haha

O

oibmxpunx

im in school anyone else here post #5
evanc said:
Pay attention in school, kids. You actually do use that stuff later on, believe it or not.
its tru

U

uhhuh

im in school anyone else here post #6
sad but true!

A

anti-flag

im in school anyone else here post #7
schools boring man i hate it there. its about as fun as getting kicked in the shins

E

evanc

im in school anyone else here post #8
Wait until you get a job. Especially since it's probably going to be a shitty one because of you failure to try in school.

I

infantry43RIDER

im in school anyone else here post #9
yea man...listen to evan...hes only 15 but he knows what he is talking about...im 17 and didn't do much in school so im lucky to be making it right now...

W

Wilhelm

im in school anyone else here post #10
You don't really need to pay attention in school, as long as you get good grades in college, youll forget 99% of what you learned and never use it. You just need a college degree to get a decent paying job, you can learn everything you need to know on the job.

L

likeachamp

im in school anyone else here post #11
ya'll sit in school and want to go ridin, the year is longer than the summer and everyonce ina while everyone deserves to take a break sleep in one or two hours later and get up and session like all day, be hardcore dont think bout ridin, GO FREAKIN DO IT, but imnot in school nomore so i dont gots that prob. but rember we all need a day off every once ina while!

A

anti-flag

im in school anyone else here post #12
ya i take a day off here and there.

S

SupaX

im in school anyone else here post #13
hmm..

im in school too and it sucks SOOO bad. I live in Rocky Point NY. were do yall live.

A

Anti-Crombie

im in school anyone else here post #14
dude school sux big weiners but i gatta do it or ill get locked in the closet by my communist mother... 8O but thats not important ... :( i wish i was out at vans tearrin the verts up right now

I

infantry43RIDER

im in school anyone else here post #15
you're and idiot...shut up.
oh and ill have a happy meal.

New Topics