im getting angry because i suck

• Discuss im getting angry because i suck in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; k ive had my bike (redline 3.1) for 3 weeks now. i ride at my park and so far ive been going almost every day after school 3:30pm to like 7:00pm except... ...
whokabowie

whokabowie

im getting angry because i suck post #1
k ive had my bike (redline 3.1) for 3 weeks now. i ride at my park and so far ive been going almost every day after school 3:30pm to like 7:00pm except for 1 week when i got grounded so couldent ride then. im getting really mad because i cant do any tricks i might pull of a random roll back once in a while but i feel like quitting because i feel like im wasting my time. i cant even 180 out of the bowl when every one else can. what should i do?

seanmcguire

seanmcguire

im getting angry because i suck post #2
practice maybe?

whokabowie

whokabowie

im getting angry because i suck post #3
i have been practicing

WRENCHNUT

WRENCHNUT

im getting angry because i suck post #4
practice makes perfect !

whokabowie

whokabowie

im getting angry because i suck post #5
i just cant do it

whokabowie

whokabowie

im getting angry because i suck post #6
how long did it take u gys to learn ur first trick and what was it

S

STLNRider13

im getting angry because i suck post #7
i have been practicing
Quit being a whiny bitch, it took me like two months to learn how to 180, and like another 3 weeks to learn to fakie, you just have to accept you're own pace. Ive been riding for 2 years now, and I still aint all that great, if you feel like quitting because you cant do shit, then quit, because it shouldn't matter as long as you're having fun.

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

im getting angry because i suck post #8
So two weeks of riding and you want to quit. You shouldn't be at a park you need to practice hops and manuals before you get to the point were park riding is plausible. Learning tricks can be hard and take a long time if you don't enjoy it or your not willing to take your time and learn then quitting my be a good idea, but since you posted this I assume you don't want to quit. I suggest you step back and perfect the basics so when you do go back to the park you'll have better bike control.

ROB THE ERT

ROB THE ERT

im getting angry because i suck post #9
just keep trying. this is bmx not skating. i cant even 180 pivot but i can do other stuff

S

STLNRider13

im getting angry because i suck post #10
So two weeks of riding and you want to quit. You shouldn't be at a park you need to practice hops and manuals before you get to the point were park riding is plausible. Learning tricks can be hard and take a long time if you don't enjoy it or your not willing to take your time and learn then quitting my be a good idea, but since you posted this I assume you don't want to quit. I suggest you step back and perfect the basics so when you do go back to the park you'll have better bike control.
Seconded

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

im getting angry because i suck post #11
It took me 6 months to learn how to bunny hop of course I was like 9 but yea that was my first trick besides some little Pu$$^ jumps. Anything worth while in this world does not come easy my friend trust me on that one.

whokabowie

whokabowie

im getting angry because i suck post #12
im 14. all my friends say that they could 180 the first time they tried it but i dont believe them

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

im getting angry because i suck post #13
im 14. all my friends say that they could 180 the first time they tried it but i dont believe them
They're full of it or exaggerating as in the cut halfway and rotated like 90 degrees busted their ass and called it a 1. Just practice the basics trust me if you don't you run a risk of hurting yourself or just getting even more frustrated. Once you get a good Hop you can practice 1s I find going down a very slight slop is the easiest to learn on.

kharnG

kharnG

im getting angry because i suck post #14
sound like the whiny 12 year olds at my park.

like everyone says practice pratice practice!

it took me months b4 i could 180

M

MrYaNuDiT

im getting angry because i suck post #15
try playing street. trust me its easy. get high bunnyhops down, 180s, 360taps. 360...........

S

stolenwrap69

im getting angry because i suck post #16
ride solo , and go at your own pace im a slow learner too just dont get frustated easily if you do you wont have fun and thats what riding is about having fun and not being pro or doing a bunch of tricks .just have fun and do what you want.

Brocknz

Brocknz

im getting angry because i suck post #17
sounds like ur friends are full of shit. i dout anyone could 180 the first time they tried.

all u gota do is practise. and lyk that guy said. riden solo that may be gud if ur friends try to make out there better than u etc..

just ride to have fun and u'll learn along the way.

Stephen G

Stephen G

im getting angry because i suck post #18
It's simple, get better.

P

paranoidmexican

im getting angry because i suck post #19
dude i've been riding a year and i still can't 180 or barspin.

and i still love ride any chance i get, don't give up or give in because if i suck at one year but still love it you can too.

Stephen G

Stephen G

im getting angry because i suck post #20
Hah, I know people who have been riding for like 7 years who can't barspin.
I suck at fakies out of dece sized 180's yet I can whip and barspin on most things.

Just keep riding, no point in worrying what people say.

New Topics