im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style!

• Discuss im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey im getting new bike and i love it ! ...
  • Tags bike
M

mik

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #1
hey im getting new bike and i love it !

415fsxrules

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #2
booooooo your getting a haro????

B

Bigboomer

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #3
Shut up. Buddy wants to ride and when he gets this bike he can ride. He ****ing cares about names. Do you make fun of people for wearing Nike / Adidas / Fubu and shit like that ? No. Then shut the **** up about the style of frames and let the guy ride, ALL YOU ****ING DO IS BITCH SO SHUT YOUR ****ING TRAP ALREADY.

415fsxrules

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #4
Bigboomer said:
Shut up. Buddy wants to ride and when he gets this bike he can ride. He f*ck cares about names. Do you make fun of people for wearing Nike / Adidas / Fubu and shit like that ? No. Then shut the f*ck up about the style of frames and let the guy ride, ALL YOU f*ck DO IS BITCH SO SHUT YOUR f*ck TRAP ALREADY.
lemme guess you are one of those retards that think haros are good because dave mirra rides one :lol: :lol:

E

evanc

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #5
No, he's one of those 'retards' that might not have a lot of maney so he just gets whatever he can afford and is stoked he can at least ride.

Note: That was not meant to be a put-down. I'm on your side, even though I personally dislike Haro. Congrats man.

B

Blah

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #6
I ride a Haro Backtrail. Does that make me a poser/retard?

I

infantry43RIDER

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #7
no...not at all because there is a key word in what you said...i RIDE a haro and so on..so you ride right..then you arent' a poser...i dislike haro too but i don't really hate on them...ride what you want..

just wondering blah is your haro stock?

B

Blah

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #8
Yeah, I am going to start upgrading soon. Whoever said the rims are as good as basketball hoops, I am beginning to see that. My back tire bottoms out. All I really need to replace right now (I don't HAVE to, but I will soon) would be my rims and upgrade to a 3-pc crank.

R

Revenge

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #9
hm i dont know what you all habe against haro. in the german part haro isnt seen so vad of all people. whats so bad of haro?

D

DezXc

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #10
haro frames are just so dam weak and heavy, and they have a shit paint job

my mate has a haro 540 and he went for an opposite axle or sprocket grind and he landed on his chainstay, he didnt hit it very hard but he had a HUGE dent in it, and most of the paint had came off

lucky for him im selling him a spair WTP frame i have

and there products are just gennerally crap, i had some 14mm haro axles before and they bent after a couple of grinds, 10mm no make axles held up better

i'll stick with my FBM any day

D

darkd3vil

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #11
whot he **** cares what he ride i ride a powerlite ditch from 1997 right now with a 1 piece crank boo ya bich! go with what ya can afford som of us dont have good paying jobs/depend on mommy and daddy

S

SnM

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #12
bottom out?

You say your rear tire bottoms out, thats got nothing to do with the rim, put more air in your tires, I have primo "the walls" i run about 115 PSI i never bottom out, period. haros are great beginner bikes its ****ing great to see more riders i could guive a shit what they ride. I rode last night with some friends, my S&M , a standard MX a harro mirra flair and some kid on a shitty pacific that was doing barspins and wallrides and shit and hes only been riding a few weeks. dont give people shit because they dont have a $1300 pro bike...

B

Bigboomer

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #13
Lemme clarrify something, I do not like Haro for Nyquist or Mirra, tho I will admit they are two of the best riders in the world (company based rather then BMX or not, theyre STILL KILLER ****ing riders). The reason -i- ride a Haro is cause I got my frame CHEAP. I don't care about what ANYONE thinks of my frame, cause it doesnt make a different to me. I can do the same shit on a huffy, mongoose, GT, specialized, fit, volume, eastern, macneil, wethepeople, freeagent etc.... The only difference is that I started Haro. So stop ****ing dissing Haro's, not everyone here has $600 to go out and buy a half-decent starting bike, if you don't like it go ride your bike off a cliff cause your the type of biker I ****ing hate, the rich whiny bitch who rides cause he can ride the best, and not for the sport.

V

Van_Homan

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #14
YEA DUDE YOUR SO DUMB FOR GETTING A HARO JUST GO JUMP OFF OF SOMTHING AND DIE CUZ THATS WHAT YOU GONNA DO IF YOU GET A HARO AND THE DUDE WITH THE PIC OF THE WTP PONY YOUR A DUMBASS FOR HAVING THAT AS YOUR PIC LOL DUMB PEOPLE.

B

Bigboomer

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #15
Hey Van, you ever get tired of living in someones shadow ? Not being good enough for your own spotlight, so you try to be someone else to have theirs. You think your as good as Van ? Or do you just have some sick fetish dream were you **** him straight up the ass ? You must like being a poser, cause thats all you are. A f*cked up rich whiny ass bitch, and gaurenteed, your parents dropped you as a baby which is why your face probably looks like your ass.

I

infantry43RIDER

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #16
um yea....van should shut up...

415fsxrules

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #17
Bigboomer said:
Hey Van, you ever get tired of living in someones shadow ? Not being good enough for your own spotlight, so you try to be someone else to have theirs. You think your as good as Van ? Or do you just have some sick fetish dream were you f*ck him straight up the ass ? You must like being a poser, cause thats all you are. A f*cked up rich whiny ass bitch, and gaurenteed, your parents dropped you as a baby which is why your face probably looks like your ass.
BURRRNNN!!!! :lol: :lol: ,good one bigboomer

M

mik

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #18
hey you what the fu?!
no i dont like em becuz dave mirra rides em i dont even like dave mirra
i dont have money you get it?
in israel there are only haro bikes and dimondbacks
**** you so what i dont ride dirt and im poor and strong enogh to ride what you call a heavy bike whimps!

S

SnM

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #19
ew

DUDE?! you want to **** van homen? i'm sure you like his curly hair and everything but dont bring that here. and dont make an ass of yourself then call people dumb. ITs about riding when ever, where ever. if you don't get that then buy a ****ing skateboard and get the hell out of out way, bikers are a whole different breed. its a lifestyle. be mellow, dont be a dick, no one likes dicks. except for you i guess....eww... anyways,the dude rides in isreal? thats awsome worldwide shit.

H

HaroBiker

im getting a haro f3 the revo 9 style! post #20
I ride a haro shredder because Ii got it for $30 not because its from haro.I'm a starter and i don't have the momey for a $300 bike

New Topics