I'm extremely pissed right now...

• Discuss I'm extremely pissed right now... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Recently I had the bike store by my house order a bike for me, the 2008 Verde Prism. Now, today they tell me they can't order that bike. I'm 5'8" and... ...
Ecko

Ecko

I'm extremely pissed right now... post #1
Recently I had the bike store by my house order a bike for me, the 2008 Verde Prism. Now, today they tell me they can't order that bike.

I'm 5'8" and weigh about 130 lbs. Does anyone know what bike from danscomp would be good for me? I've gotten numerous suggestions for the Stolen Wrap, which I am considering. The TT length of the Stolen Wrap is 20.75. Would that be too big for someone my height? For some reason danscomp lists the Stolen Wrap as the 2008 model but the guy told me they only get the 2009 model... so I guess that's a good thing :roll:.

If you have any other bike suggestions let me know :)

Ecko

Ecko

I'm extremely pissed right now... post #3
coslz

coslz

I'm extremely pissed right now... post #4
true true myself i would have gone for a wrap but back in 06 i just wanted a bike to ride so i bought a haro f3 bad decision haha.
deff go for the wrap

S

stolenwrap69

I'm extremely pissed right now... post #5
im about 5'5 and the wrap feels fine i ride street with it btw the 08 comes in cappichino brown and comes in black and white i have the 08 version i dont think the 09 came out yet.

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

I'm extremely pissed right now... post #6
Premium solo yes it's a Haro but a good bike for the money irregardless and a 20.5 TT at that.

Ecko

Ecko

I'm extremely pissed right now... post #7
Yea, I think I'm going with the Wrap. The Kink Whip looks so damn nice but I know I shouldn't spend extra money to get a worse bike :p

Ecko

Ecko

I'm extremely pissed right now... post #8
Does anyone have or know where I can find any pics of the '08 or '09 Stolen Wrap? The only one I can find is the one on danscomp, I want to see more pics of it from different angles so I can get a better idea of what it looks like.

S

stolenwrap69

I'm extremely pissed right now... post #9
Does anyone have or know where I can find any pics of the '08 or '09 Stolen Wrap? The only one I can find is the one on danscomp, I want to see more pics of it from different angles so I can get a better idea of what it looks like.
i would show you pics of my wrap but the only thing thats there from the complete is the front wheel and frame

Ecko

Ecko

I'm extremely pissed right now... post #10
i would show you pics of my wrap but the only thing thats there from the complete is the front wheel and frame
Well if you have the link to those pics I'll check em out, but if you do happen to stumble upon some stock Stolen Wrap 08 or 09 pics that would be amazing :D

S

stolenwrap69

I'm extremely pissed right now... post #11
alright ill get pics in like ten minutes

H

haroryder12345

I'm extremely pissed right now... post #12
hey get the kink whip gives you all for your money

203rider

I'm extremely pissed right now... post #13
Well if you have the link to those pics I'll check em out, but if you do happen to stumble upon some stock Stolen Wrap 08 or 09 pics that would be amazing :D
There is a magical thing called Google Images:eek:

Ecko

Ecko

I'm extremely pissed right now... post #14
There is a magical thing called Google Images:eek:
Check again, smartass. If you had the attention span to read what I wrote, you would have noticed that I wanted other pics of the 08 or 09 Stolen Wrap bikes. I've checked Google Image tons of times and it only brings up the same pic that you can see on danscomp.

IB Street

IB Street

I'm extremely pissed right now... post #15
I ride a 20.75 and im 5"7.

New Topics