im building a half pipe

• Discuss im building a half pipe in the Park and Vert forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i have a 2 question im building a half pipe do i need to use tar paper and do i have to use plywood or can i use any other type of wood ...
idontbmx

idontbmx

im building a half pipe post #1
i have a 2 question im building a half pipe do i need to use tar paper and do i have to use plywood or can i use any other type of wood

idontbmx

idontbmx

im building a half pipe post #2
help me please??

taybmx

taybmx

im building a half pipe post #3
if your building it on the grass lay plastic down and use plywood to cover it and to make the sides so you get a nice transition

Levimoody

Levimoody

im building a half pipe post #4
Man, you piss me off. Negative rep., There is a pretty cool feature called SEARCH and another one called "EDIT". Check em out.

But, since you have a slight retardation i will post a link for you, go to it. (To do that click the left mouse button once)

Left click me (one time, i dont like being clicked twice)

Fey

Fey

im building a half pipe post #5
Man, you piss me off. Negative rep., There is a pretty cool feature called SEARCH and another one called "EDIT". Check em out.

But, since you have a slight retardation i will post a link for you, go to it. (To do that click the left mouse button once)

Yes, people who don't search are annoying.
But the neg rep wasn't really necessary.

Levimoody

Levimoody

im building a half pipe post #6
^ It seems its the only way they learn, but even then they still do it!

M

Marcus Poopy

im building a half pipe post #7

lulzzzz

overkiller

overkiller

im building a half pipe post #8
omg levimoody

That was kinda pathetic. yeah its annoying but be nice instead of running your mouth jesus christ

New people do make mistakes, live with it!

F

flybik3es

im building a half pipe post #9
levimoody your a dick

vexal

vexal

im building a half pipe post #10
umm tbh i dont think the neg rep was worthy cuz ive never seen these question on here before so i +reped him (1 red to 2 green woot)

but at the same time not using the search should have consequences when its posted everywhere

Levimoody

Levimoody

im building a half pipe post #11
vexal

vexal

im building a half pipe post #12
^^i gave u a glowey

for reals idk about this thread just wanted to interject

Levimoody

Levimoody

im building a half pipe post #13
Lol, thanks man ^^

F

flybik3es

im building a half pipe post #14
haha nice quote levimoody

Penn kalgh

Penn kalgh

im building a half pipe post #15
I know, but you dont have much room to talk, you dont know me bitch! :clap:
You don't know him, for all we know. He's gonna save the world with a financial rescue plan but happened to miss the search button OR couldn't find his question on here. It's a known fact the search button is shit. Search my name, you'll get 100+ irrelevant threads.

Levimoody

Levimoody

im building a half pipe post #16
Why would i search your name^ ?

LAME >.<

Justin

Justin

im building a half pipe post #17
OK fellas... we get it. PLEASE try the search button before posting a topic. If it doesn't help, make a thread. That's how it goes. Now stop calling each other dicks and get back to BMX stuff!

New Topics