Im a girl and Im new!

• Discuss Im a girl and Im new! in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [size=2][/size][color=blue][/color]Heyyy....I'm 15 from NY and I'm new to this...well since i saw the MADE episode i want to be a BMXer I was like hmm... ...
  • Tags bike bmx vert
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NYCBdancer

Im a girl and Im new! post #1
Heyyy....I'm 15 from NY and I'm new to this...well since i saw the MADE episode i want to be a BMXer I was like hmm lemme try...I dont have a bike yet but i am going to get a freestyle...and I was wondering if you guys could help me learn some beginner tricks?! I was thinking after i learn some tricks flatlnd to try vert...I used to Skateboard...but stopped...it was way to hard..all i could do was ollie and pop shuv-it aha..but I still love Arto Saari..anyway....you can IM at Whyhellosusie under AIM or email me at artoESaari11288@aol.com..thanks bunch! <33333

E

evanc

Im a girl and Im new! post #2
So you want to ride BMX because of a cheesy-ass show on MTV? Jesus, what is this world coming to? Good god...

I

infantry43RIDER

Im a girl and Im new! post #3
haha

well girl...get a bike first...that would be my advice...welcome.

R

rage2k3

Im a girl and Im new! post #4
first off, it isn't as easy as it looks. It takes guts to do alot of these tricks. Especially vert.

E

evanc

Im a girl and Im new! post #5
I'd just like to re-state how utter lame the reason why she's starting BMX. If you weren't a girl, I'd drive down to nyc and slap you.

N

NYCBdancer

Im a girl and Im new! post #6
hmm thanks....but if i wasnt a girl i'd kick your ass...k. thx.bi.

L

leon_luxton

Im a girl and Im new! post #7
welcome

F

FOL

Im a girl and Im new! post #8
welcome and (re)read rage2k3's post...especially his first sentence. He is so right about that. If you quit skateboarding because it is so hard, I don't give you much chance doing BMX for a long time.

S

Super S***

Im a girl and Im new! post #9
ok i had been wanting to get into bmx for AGES before i got my first bike not like in 20seconds after seing some shitty advert on tv.that sucks.by the way i dont know about any1 else but i found that u will never have the guts to say drop in if you only decide to start like 5 minuits ago(not litraly).

H

hartattack_199

Im a girl and Im new! post #10
Evan, i'd have to say atleast she's gonnabe riding bmx, better then those pussies who see that, then go out and buy all the Stuff, like, man FOX everyone wheres fox these days, and i saw this dude who was wearin BMX gloves, just to look cool, so atleast she doesn't do that, at least she's gonna go try it

E

evanc

Im a girl and Im new! post #11
We'll see.

I

infantry43RIDER

Im a girl and Im new! post #12
yea we'll see if its just a phase or not.

E

evanc

Im a girl and Im new! post #13
I bet it is. Or she just keeps it for the 'badass' image. PUNK FOR LIFE!!! **** SOCIETY!!!
\m/ ^_^ \m/

I

infantry43RIDER

Im a girl and Im new! post #14
haha hell yea

N

NYCBdancer

Im a girl and Im new! post #15
hartattack...thanks for sticking up for me...ok first of all this is not some phase..i am going to do it, and i am going to be good. I am not some poser anyway i dont go around wearing that fox crap I am going to do it because i like the sport of it. Quitting skateboarding was something i decided to do so dont try putting me down or making me feel bad for a decision i made, its not going to work. evanc...that we score all the pussy thing needs to go...because it's guys like you who make girls trying to get into bmxing feel intimidated and i dont know any girl who would want to get with someone like you. isnt this forum supposed to want to get people to start? at this rate I dont think that it is going to be very successful.

x-p-u-n-k-r-o-c-k-4-l-y-f-e-x.....pshhh

R

rage2k3

Im a girl and Im new! post #16
dude.. i mean chick... i mean whatever. Start bmxing. If you feel that strongly about starting this sport, then do it. Why would you let other peoples coments affect you decision. If you realy want to do this then you will do it no matter what..... But like i said before this sport isn't easy. It takes alot of determination especially "freestyle". It takes some of the top flatlanders up to and sometimes more than a year to gt some moves. Thats the mind of determination this sport requires. Ride everyday and never quit. Thats the key to this sport. Now make your decision.. Are you in bmx, or are you going to say out?

F

FOL

Im a girl and Im new! post #17
NYCBdancer said:
Quitting skateboarding was something i decided to do so dont try putting me down or making me feel bad for a decision i made, its not going to work.
it's just that you should think good about wether you should start or not with BMXing. You didn't quit skateboarding for no reason. Why wouldn't happen that with BMXing?

It isn't a free sport to do, so you rather think about it good before you start with it. And if you do start with it: good luck

I

infantry43RIDER

Im a girl and Im new! post #18
NYCBdancer said:
evanc...that we score all the p*ssy thing needs to go...
he loves cats.

E

evanc

Im a girl and Im new! post #19
NYCBdancer said:
evanc...that we score all the p*ssy thing needs to go...because it's guys like you who make girls trying to get into bmxing feel intimidated and i dont know any girl who would want to get with someone like you. isnt this forum supposed to want to get people to start? at this rate I dont think that it is going to be very successful.
Then leave. Bitch.

N

NYCBdancer

Im a girl and Im new! post #20
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics