im a girl and i wanna ride, help...

• Discuss im a girl and i wanna ride, help... in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; my names aShley, im a 13 yr old girl from cali, after seeing the show on mtv ((made)) i knew that i could BMX. i have wanted to for a long time, cuz im... ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx forum bmx part jump

can girls BMX?

• Total voters
O

Oo chAllenged oO

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #1
my names aShley, im a 13 yr old girl from cali, after seeing the show on mtv ((made)) i knew that i could BMX. i have wanted to for a long time, cuz im always with the "BMX BOYS" around the neighborhood and while all my girlfriends are busy hitting on the guys, i just want to be one of the guys (the bmx part of it) :argue: my firends always argue with me cuz they say its not a sport for girls....i dont care though i want to do it :!: i want to show them that it isnt onlie for guys :stinkefinger: there is ONE problem to this, i dont have a bike and i dont know how im supposed to learn how do even do the basics...where do i begin?? :wall: :argh: :wink:
what do i do first (Besides get a bike) like how do i jump and crap??

-- bikely chAllenged --

K

kaliflatlandfreak

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #3
E

EasternBMX

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #4
hmmm. I know some chick that can 180 and she looks danm sexy on a bike.
maybe you should get a really nice red fit series one and model around it

E

Erin

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #5
Oo chAllenged oO said:
my names aShley, im a 13 yr old girl from cali, after seeing the show on mtv ((made)) i knew that i could BMX. i have wanted to for a long time, cuz im always with the "BMX BOYS" around the neighborhood and while all my girlfriends are busy hitting on the guys, i just want to be one of the guys (the bmx part of it) :argue: my firends always argue with me cuz they say its not a sport for girls....i dont care though i want to do it :!: i want to show them that it isnt onlie for guys :stinkefinger: there is ONE problem to this, i dont have a bike and i dont know how im supposed to learn how do even do the basics...where do i begin?? :wall: :argh: :wink:
what do i do first (Besides get a bike) like how do i jump and crap??

-- bikely chAllenged --
I'd hate to be The Biznich here, but do you want to ride because you think it will be fun or do you want to ride for attention from the guys or both?
either way hit me up on MSN:

Fearless _heart-at- msn.com

and I'll try to help you out.

H

hartattack_199

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #6
Evan, can i have this one? She's closer to my age,

E

evanc

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #7
nah, you can have all the n00bs. They almost equal a toenail.

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #8
lol do u'z plan out your day to get chicks on bmx forums, u'z gotta get out more :p

E

Erin

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #9
Who, besides me, voted "no" on the poll?

E

evanc

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #10
*raises hand*

I think that's hilarious because you're a chick.

H

hartattack_199

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #11
I put no, although it doesn't really matter what Sex you are to do stuff, Unless you want to wear a bra or somethin, I don't care how fat you are, Dudes just don't wear Bra's

E

Erin

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #12
hartattack_199 said:
I put no, although it doesn't really matter what Sex you are to do stuff, Unless you want to wear a bra or somethin, I don't care how fat you are, Dudes just don't wear Bra's
I don't know why but this struck me as strange at first then I busted out laughing.

evanc said:
*raises hand*

I think that's hilarious because you're a chick.
*caution rambling ahead*
Yeah, I'm thinking it's just a phase/fad type of thing for most of these girls who are getting into BMX because of Made, and that kinda bugs me. That's why I voted no. But for those who do end up sticking with it more power to them.

E

evanc

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #13
yeah, I knew you weren't being trendy and shit. I just found it funny you told another girl she couldn't do it. I don't know.

E

Erin

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #14
evanc said:
yeah, I knew you weren't being trendy and shit. I just found it funny you told another girl she couldn't do it. I don't know.
haha.. I know what you're saying. :)

i wounder if this chick ever came back?

R

rage2k3

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #15
doubt it,

But honestly anyone can bmx if they stick to it and practice. But if their gonna ride for a month and quit cuz they can bunny hop then they shouldn't ride at all. Also they have to realize you get hurt in this sport, and if their not willing to get cuts, bruises, broken bones then they shouldn't be doing this sport.

I

infantry43RIDER

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #16
Erin said:
evanc said:
haha.. I know what you're saying. :)

i wounder if this chick ever came back?
her little fasination slash fad of bmx already ended 8)

E

evanc

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #17
I found it funny that she used an online poll to see if this was her passion or not. If you like it, do it.

I

infantry43RIDER

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #18
yea i had a giggle at that.

F

FOL

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #19
IF you ask such stupid questions "can girls bmx?" then you are someone who will fail bmx'ing... Actually, you will fail being part of the future society. :roll:

S

sr71racer

im a girl and i wanna ride, help... post #20
ill start by saying that if u want to ride because it looked easy on mtv, dont even give it another thought, 2nd, im not going to say girls cant ride because ive seen it before. and after you get your bike... it takes alot of balls to do anything worth riding for, but if u try it and just want to ride, dont give up, keep at it and practice whenever you can. thats the only way your gonna go anywhere

New Topics