iLoveNYhc

• Discuss iLoveNYhc in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; hello, what made you join bmx-f? ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
SDriot

SDriot

iLoveNYhc post #1
hello, what made you join bmx-f?

Melinda Rides

Melinda Rides

iLoveNYhc post #2
Ehh, wanted to see what it was all about. I heard it was a bit more chill. There is different stuff on here. Whats your other username??

T

truebluegallo

iLoveNYhc post #3
Ehh, wanted to see what it was all about. I heard it was a bit more chill. There is different stuff on here. Whats your other username??
welcome too the board i hope u like it here alot more chill thats way i tend to be on this site more then tcub..hense my post count:lol:

but yea hope all the lil 14 y/o kiddys dont run you off with thee whole"OMG YOU RIDDEZ ANZ UR A CHICK"b.s...but if u can stand the tcub u can last here

Melinda Rides

Melinda Rides

iLoveNYhc post #4
thanks! hahaha dude omg. tcub. I still like it, there can be some funny posts and things. But people seem a bit more open here. For sureeee.

T

truebluegallo

iLoveNYhc post #5
thanks! hahaha dude omg. tcub. I still like it, there can be some funny posts and things. But people seem a bit more open here. For sureeee.
lol i like tcub too dewd like u said funny stuff always goes down on there plus the "ask the pro's" thing is awesome as hell...btw how bad did it hurt when u pierced ur septum my cuz wants it but she's not sure about it

Melinda Rides

Melinda Rides

iLoveNYhc post #6
lol i like tcub too dewd like u said funny stuff always goes down on there plus the "ask the pro's" thing is awesome as hell...btw how bad did it hurt when u pierced ur septum my cuz wants it but she's not sure about it
Oh yeah! I love ask the pros. Um, I honestly though it hurt REALLY bad. Then again, I don't think cartilage piercings hurt at ALL so it totally depends. I thought it hurt more then my lip when I got it done. To each their own, really.

T

truebluegallo

iLoveNYhc post #7
Oh yeah! I love ask the pros. Um, I honestly though it hurt REALLY bad. Then again, I don't think cartilage piercings hurt at ALL so it totally depends. I thought it hurt more then my lip when I got it done. To each their own, really.
k ill let her know..im getting bites in a few days

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

iLoveNYhc post #8
hello nyc im sorry for my earlier post. id like to say sorry on behalf of the 14 year olds

PY

PY

iLoveNYhc post #9
BMX-F is the place you go to actually get BMX related advice.

The others are just places to get flamed/mindlessly insulted (still fun as long as there isn't too much of it).

It's like, this is your house in the suburbs and the others are nightclubs. Fun to hang in for a while, but would you really want to live there?

Oh yeah and hi.

K

Karl H. Marx

iLoveNYhc post #10
BG is better than people say.

PY

PY

iLoveNYhc post #11
Not when you can't actually register?

S

Smickus

iLoveNYhc post #12
sorry I'm really confused by this thread... Why are you talking about tcub and bikeguide when he asked why did you join bmx-f? :(

PY

PY

iLoveNYhc post #13
She's a girl rider from TCUB and BG, apparently she was told about BMX-f and so has come on prompting Dick to ask why she signed up. Should make sense from there.

J

Jamie

iLoveNYhc post #14
everyone be kind to her, she has nice breasts

A

AaronBMX

iLoveNYhc post #15
welcome;)

PY

PY

iLoveNYhc post #16
Hahahaha JD.

I think it's a testimony to BMX forums everywhere that one girl signs up and everybody starts questioning her.

SDriot

SDriot

iLoveNYhc post #17
you cant post noodz on this board though:(

biketillidie

biketillidie

iLoveNYhc post #18
Hahaha, she actually posted newdz. Hahaaa
On tcub I mean..

K

Karl H. Marx

iLoveNYhc post #20