If u had to get a complete??

• Discuss If u had to get a complete?? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; okay i am now destined to get a complete it kinda sucks so i was trying to decide what to get HEres what i want: sorta light weight dont really... ...
  • Tags bike parts
D

darkd3vil

If u had to get a complete?? post #1
okay i am now destined to get a complete it kinda sucks so i was trying to decide what to get
HEres what i want:
sorta light weight dont really matter
Short backsend i would like it as a 14.25 or less
and any color but chrome
and also under 550
heres to 2 i have found so far
Volume Flatline
2-hip Soul

plz suggest somthing or somthin else

I

infantry43RIDER

If u had to get a complete?? post #2
between those 2 i would go with the volume...if you are looking for another suggestion there is the Poverty g-ride...volume is better than that though in my opinion...

E

EasternBMX

If u had to get a complete?? post #3
Eastern Ace of Spades light strong 21-20.5 (i don't think they make 20.75) i really don't think it would be a noticable problem. The volume is cool to!

T

thumpgun

If u had to get a complete?? post #4
There are a lot of good quality complete bikes out there you can buy. Just get the best you can afford, get all chromo, don't go strictly by name brand, and by this I mean you don't have to get a high dollar US made bike. Just don't get a department store bike. You can buy a good solid bike and build it up as you can afford to. Then you'll be riding and can save up for a high dollar frame to purchase and put all of your nice parts on and you have a custom. This is just an idea, not the gospel. Check around, get opinions, but get what you want. Not what the masses dictate. Think for yourself, you'll go farther in life. Ride like hell..

I

infantry43RIDER

If u had to get a complete?? post #5
yea..

do what he says though man...threads like this are kinda pointless unless you really do care about what these other riders think...get the bike that fits you the best and to do that you are going to have to shop around and look at different companies...and as he said you don't have to go for namebrand...i actually think its better not to go with the bigger companies but thats just me...when and if you get really into the art of bmx then you can upgrade your bike with longer lasting parts and can withstand the banging around that we do...

but for now you can go out and get yourself a damn haro if thats what you want to get...atleast you are on a bike and you can ride everyday and thats what matters...

G

gt_thumps

If u had to get a complete?? post #6
we the people four seasons. is good.

A

anti-flag

If u had to get a complete?? post #7
ive been on 2 different volume completes the compton and the destroyer. and both of these bike i thought have been awesome. so i think volumes a pretty good company to go with

O

oibmxpunx

If u had to get a complete?? post #8
fit makes a nice complete get that

F

FourStarBMX

If u had to get a complete?? post #9
Either the Haro Backtrail(any ) or the Eastern Jane.

E

evanc

If u had to get a complete?? post #10
I'd put mine for sale on e-bay, and then buy it myself.

New Topics