If I dont ride soon then I'm going to go crazy

• Discuss If I dont ride soon then I'm going to go crazy in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; I broke my wrist snowboarding 3 weeks ago and I havent been able to ride yet. I get my cast off March 8th but I dont know if my wrist will be in... ...
  • Tags bike video
fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

If I dont ride soon then I'm going to go crazy post #1
I broke my wrist snowboarding 3 weeks ago and I havent been able to ride yet. I get my cast off March 8th but I dont know if my wrist will be in condition to ride or not. All I do is go to school, eat, and go on the computer and watch downloaded movies and bike movies. My computer has been going pretty slow lately for a cable connection. I hope I dont have spyware in my computer. If I get caught for downloading music by those RIAA ****s then I wont be pleased at all. The internet stops working sometimes too and I get really pissed. Does anyone know about Doom virus/worm going artound? These pills they gave my for my broken wrist make me messed up. Hydrocoden. I guess its some legal heroin/vicoden thing. I gotta get my wisdom teeth pulled over spring break and get vicoden. I went to a snowcoming dance last night and got dance humped by a crowd of a bunch of hot chicks and I dance humped them back. I ride my bike a little bit in my basement just onehanded and do manual xups and barspins and *** stuff like that. *** is censored on this? Thats dumb. Elliot Van Orman's "The Day is Over" is one of the best bike videos ever because I know where most of the spots in that video are. I left the dvd at my friend's house and just brought the case home. I was not pleased. Does anyone think I'll be in riding condition by March 13th? Theres a contest at my local skatepark then.

S

sandmriderbmx

If I dont ride soon then I'm going to go crazy post #2
aww stop yur bitchin, lol, jk, yea tht really sucks, im sorry to hear it dude

E

EPMD

If I dont ride soon then I'm going to go crazy post #3
you should be fine 5 days after you get your cast off.. if not it will be pretty close and i would just risk it :twisted: but thats me but i guess if you would rather bike all summer than bike half of it due to injuries

E

evanc

If I dont ride soon then I'm going to go crazy post #4
^^ that's only because he's hardcore. Depending upon how badly you broke it, do not go right back to riding. Make sure it's up to strength and all that or it will just break again. That being said, I haven't touched my bike since last September/late August and I'm not too worried. As long as there's snow in the ground, I'm snowboarding. There's indoor skateparks for the winter, but no indor snowparks for the summer.

E

evanc

If I dont ride soon then I'm going to go crazy post #5
Oh, and just to help you out:
1) RIAA only targets sharers. Do not allow uploads and you're golden.
2) If you're looking to kill some time, check out my site. <-- shameless plug

EDIT: 'Kill some time' =/= "Kill sometime' Heh.

S

sandmriderbmx

If I dont ride soon then I'm going to go crazy post #6
i see u changed it a bit, nice

F

FOL

If I dont ride soon then I'm going to go crazy post #7
I broke my wirst at two places at the same times, one bone stuck out against my skin...anyway my cast got off after 6 weeks. I couldn't do shit with it till after 2 ****ing months. My arm was really really thin because couldn't move it at all (the cast was up to my upper arm, couldn't move my elbow).

Soo I dunno how severe it was with you, but I don't think you'll be able to ride without pain and extra risk of braking it again at least till the 20th of march.

E

evanc

If I dont ride soon then I'm going to go crazy post #8
sandmriderbmx said:
i see u changed it a bit, nice
Thanks. After ~13 hours of work, everything should be more or less flawless. Phew.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

If I dont ride soon then I'm going to go crazy post #9
The break wasnt too bad. It was along a growth plate though but I've been drinking lots of milk to try and make it heal faster.

Thanks for the RIAA tip.

E

evanc

If I dont ride soon then I'm going to go crazy post #10
no problem.

O

oibmxpunx

If I dont ride soon then I'm going to go crazy post #11
fenixbykeco said:
I've been drinking lots of milk to try and make it heal faster.
lol nice f*ck i would to man what ever gets u rideing quicker

M

Mr_Shrapnel

If I dont ride soon then I'm going to go crazy post #12
yeah i havent had a proper ride in ages, besides the weather sucking in england, i have really damaged my back, so i need to rest it, because i dont want it do be mashed up for when the weather finally does get better.

New Topics