ice- 5 stair rail

• Discuss ice- 5 stair rail in the BMX Videos forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; i hate when your scared to do a trick, and then when you do it first try your like wow that was so easy... ...
Prodigy

Prodigy

ice- 5 stair rail post #2
thats sorta just like a ice tap thingy...try a longer rail

bmxmyant1drug

bmxmyant1drug

ice- 5 stair rail post #3
yea that was just a confidence booster :eek:

A

ant1h3ro

ice- 5 stair rail post #4
dude... don't ice like that. you're going to die. you kinda just hopped and froze your legs. you need to bend your legs up and over the rail, then kick down and balance. sliding the rail like that will get you hurt... or you might not hop high enough and clip the down rail with frozen legs.

but icepicks are awesome man. just don't keep doing them like that. i saw a friend face plant on one like that after he clipped the down rail. he kinda just rode off the stairs and kept his legs stiff. not a good idea man!

IB Street

IB Street

ice- 5 stair rail post #5
Good Start, but yeah listen to ant1h3ro.

bmxmyant1drug

bmxmyant1drug

ice- 5 stair rail post #6
dude... don't ice like that. you're going to die. you kinda just hopped and froze your legs. you need to bend your legs up and over the rail, then kick down and balance. sliding the rail like that will get you hurt... or you might not hop high enough and clip the down rail with frozen legs.

but icepicks are awesome man. just don't keep doing them like that. i saw a friend face plant on one like that after he clipped the down rail. he kinda just rode off the stairs and kept his legs stiff. not a good idea man!
thnx for the advise man, ill go back today and work on that before i take it too a longer rail

New Topics