I would just like to say......

• Discuss I would just like to say...... in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; that [b]OHIO SUCKS!!![/b] yesterday is was like 50 something and sunny as fuk, and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt...and now it's like 30 with a... ...
D

Devourment 138

I would just like to say...... post #1
that OHIO SUCKS!!! yesterday is was like 50 something and sunny as fuk, and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt...and now it's like 30 with a foot of snow......this is the most horrid place on earth....

S

slappyslapnuts

I would just like to say...... post #2
quit yer ****ing moaning 30 is hot in england, were like super cold all of the time and ur crying over abit of snow after a super hot day.

D

Devourment 138

I would just like to say...... post #3
fuk you f a g.... go die. your right YOU live in the most horrible pathetic place on earth

F

FOL

I would just like to say...... post #4
you have to see things relatively...if you live in the desert you would be happy if it gets 'cold' a bit more in the day times, and if you are living on antartica you would wish for some warmer days...

anyway yeah that sucks, you are already happy that you can frikking ride again and then the next day it is ****ed again...horrible.

P.s. I got the same climate as slappynuts (holland, next to england) and darn it sucks here all winter :(

ohyeah and chill, don't flame

S

slappyslapnuts

I would just like to say...... post #5
yer chill you on your period i was sayin it jokingly sorry if we dont have the same sense of humour.. oh well guess not. i just ment it like ur whining about getting abit of bad weather when u live in a place that is normally super hot where as we never get super hot.

T

Trimix

I would just like to say...... post #6
I feel another florida weather update coming on.....lol

F

FOL

I would just like to say...... post #7
you got rain today, shush :p

D

Devourment 138

I would just like to say...... post #8
FOL said:
you have to see things relatively...if you live in the desert you would be happy if it gets 'cold' a bit more in the day times, and if you are living on antartica you would wish for some warmer days...

anyway yeah that sucks, you are already happy that you can frikking ride again and then the next day it is f*ck again...horrible.

C

casperh

I would just like to say...... post #9
in netherlands we had like 2 days of t-shirt ridin weather

O

oibmxpunx

I would just like to say...... post #10
Devourment 138 said:
that OHIO SUCKS!!! yesterday is was like 50 something and sunny as fuk, and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt...and now it's like 30 with a foot of snow......this is the most horrid place on earth....

michigan SUCKS!!! to man the same thing happend here to its so f*cking ***

S

sandmriderbmx

I would just like to say...... post #11
Devourment 138 said:
i garentee its not worse than here(nh) i wish i lived in la again, same scenerio only 3 times as much snow and its still snowing

W

William

I would just like to say...... post #12
i agree with Ohio!

dude, i hear you, on the weekend in ontario it was fine, about 0*c and every on wasa at the skate park, today i wake up and its a huge ass blissard out side. i could barly see beacuse of all the snow blowing about. North America sucks in the winter!
and in the summer because it is too hot!
man it must be great to live in england were you can ride all year and the coldest it gets is 10*c, man thats pretty warm.

S

sandmriderbmx

I would just like to say...... post #13
no dude i heard it rains alot in england

O

oibmxpunx

I would just like to say...... post #14
yeah dude its still snowing man and has been all day

W

William

I would just like to say...... post #15
snow

ya i also heard it rtains in england, but every time i've been there its been warm and sunny, and i go there almost every year! plus rain is easyer to ride in then snow!

New Topics