i was told..

• Discuss i was told.. in the Cars/Trucks and Motorsports forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; to get a Mini Cooper. I read that they are reasonably safe, obviously good on gas, and heard that they are really fun to drive. I also assume that they... ...
Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo

i was told.. post #1
to get a Mini Cooper. I read that they are reasonably safe, obviously good on gas, and heard that they are really fun to drive. I also assume that they are fairly easy to swap out parts too. Only bad is that the backseat is fairly small... guess it doesn't matter since i wont be sitting back there =]

I was also looking into the Mazda 3 5-Door. Looks nice and has more room.

What are your guys opinions on both of them?

and they deff cost a lot more i know that. gonna wait till next year to buy a car so by then hopefully i'll have enough money to look into one :]

jc6711

jc6711

i was told.. post #2
Mazda 3's are nice, can be really fast.

Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo

i was told.. post #3
I do like the 3's. My uncle has a 4-Door and i like the body style of the 5-Door.

Rummie

Rummie

i was told.. post #4
mazda 3's are decent, nice style, ride great, good gas mileage, had some problems, but doesnt every car? just be careful, with certain mods you do to it. I've seen some mods hurt the car. ( I work at a Mazda dealership)

Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo

i was told.. post #5
mazda 3's are decent, nice style, ride great, good gas mileage, had some problems, but doesnt every car? just be careful, with certain mods you do to it. I've seen some mods hurt the car. ( I work at a Mazda dealership)
what kind of mods so i know to stay away from them.

Rummie

Rummie

i was told.. post #6
be especially care with cold air intakes.

Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo

i was told.. post #7
be especially care with cold air intakes.
lmao. that would've been the first thing i put in since its fairly cheap. should i stay away from them completely with a mazda, or is there a specific one..

Rummie

Rummie

i was told.. post #8
just be careful with the wiring, for the mas.

Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo

i was told.. post #9
kk. thanks.

Rummie

Rummie

i was told.. post #10
anytime.

J

JustinE

i was told.. post #11
Mazda's need alot of maitenance to keep them performing correctly, far as I know. My best friend sister is the Service Department accountant at our local one.

Mini's aren't cheap to mod. It will add up quickly.

Q

Quen

i was told.. post #12
i'm just going to stay out of this one...

E

Eight Thirty

i was told.. post #13
mini.

you can supercharge it and do alot of other stuff to make it have over 500 hp still street legal

and thats all with under 1 ton of weight

thats about....estimating 4hp/lbs which is phenomenal

jc6711

jc6711

i was told.. post #14
mini.

you can supercharge it and do alot of other stuff to make it have over 500 hp still street legal

500hp on a minicooper is stupid.

codeblack

codeblack

i was told.. post #15
mini.

Yeah man, a supercharged 4 cyl. totally makes 500 hp, like, without problems ! You can go to Autozone and get everything off the shelf too !

Like 50 bucks later, 500 horse - for reals.

You're an idiot.

New Topics