I was gonna wait but here

• Discuss I was gonna wait but here in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; Its a pic of one of my first ever turndowns. I know it looks horrible but thats when i was learning them... ...
Wildbill

Wildbill

I was gonna wait but here post #1
Its a pic of one of my first ever turndowns. I know it looks horrible but thats when i was learning them.

This was 4 years ago, my camera broke. So as soon as i get a new camera i'll post a pic of some good turndowns and other things. I can even overclick them now:).

D

danielz

I was gonna wait but here post #2
looks liek ur gonna go right into the tree branches

Wildbill

Wildbill

I was gonna wait but here post #3
looks liek ur gonna go right into the tree branches
Yeah afew times i hit the tops of them. We coulda cut them but they're really high up and getting a ladder back to the trails would have been a big pain in the ass.

DirtDemon

DirtDemon

I was gonna wait but here post #4
I wish i lived near you dude...lol...it looks like a hobo is livin with ya'll.....judging from the cart and all:eek::D

Wildbill

Wildbill

I was gonna wait but here post #5
I wish i lived near you dude...lol...it looks like a hobo is livin with ya'll.....judging from the cart and all:eek::D
Ahaha yeah, i wouldn't be surprised if a hobo came through there once in awhile. At my friends old trails there was a bum who lived in them, he had a tent next to the trails and he use to sweep up and crap and help take care of the jumps. But the cart we actually put our trash in.

New Topics