I think Wynex died.

• Discuss I think Wynex died. in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; A couple of us have been trying to get ahold of him but with no avail. Who's next in line for the throne? ...
E

evanc

I think Wynex died. post #1
A couple of us have been trying to get ahold of him but with no avail. Who's next in line for the throne?

I

infantry43RIDER

I think Wynex died. post #2
yea i was wondering where he has been...with no luck either.

E

EPMD

I think Wynex died. post #3
:cry:

H

hartattack_199

I think Wynex died. post #4
Norfox would know, those 2 hang out do they not?

W

Wynex

I think Wynex died. post #5
evanc said:
A couple of us have been trying to get ahold of him but with no avail. Who's next in line for the throne?
... :lol:
At the moment I don't really have much time because it's my last year in school and every teacher wants us to lea*n ( :D ) alot. For this reason with have some (ok.. it's only one new) moderators which help us to keep this forum clean. The new one is called "FOL".

E

evanc

I think Wynex died. post #6
Well, check your pm box, bro.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

I think Wynex died. post #7
He's not dead? :(

just joking around

or am i?

E

evanc

I think Wynex died. post #8
Does anyone care if you are?

W

Wynex

I think Wynex died. post #9
evanc said:
Well, check your pm box, bro.
I read your pm a week ago and NO.. I won't close registration for new users like other forums do.

H

hartattack_199

I think Wynex died. post #10
no way evan, Just cuz no one's as so called "cool" as you, doesnt mean they cant come on. This site isn't BMX boards little brother, go back there if you want evan, but i say, let the people come

E

evanc

I think Wynex died. post #11
Alright man, I'm just calling it out now - this forum will suck in 6 months. Unless something changes, of course.

New Topics