I pussed out today

• Discuss I pussed out today in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I rode Detroit for the first time today. There was tons of sweet stuff there. We didn't find the transitioned planters that I had seen there before... ...
  • Tags bike crooked grind
fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

I pussed out today post #1
I rode Detroit for the first time today. There was tons of sweet stuff there.
We didn't find the transitioned planters that I had seen there before but oh well.

Anyways, I found a perfect rail. It was pretty much the same size rail as the one that I had done before. I kept looking at it but then I thought of consequences and things that could happen when I just went for it on my first rail I tried. Instead of doing it, I just carried my bike down the stairs and rode away. The people I were riding with were pissing me off anyways because we wouldnt stay at a spot long and just pedal more. It was a very unmotivated riding sessionbut I still felt like a pussy.

Oh well, I'll just try it next time I go down to nig town.

O

oibmxpunx

I pussed out today post #2
fenixbykeco said:
I rode Detroit for the first time today. There was tons of sweet stuff there.
We didn't find the transitioned planters that I had seen there before but oh well.
ive riden thos there not tha fun there real steep so there pritty much just brick leges

P

[PRIMO]

I pussed out today post #3
sounds to me like you had a shitty session i would of said f you budy im staying here ill catch up with you later and rode dont let other people stop you

F

federal_rider12

I pussed out today post #4
i havent tried a handrail just yet, but i told my friend im doing it very soon and i know whats going to happen to me. :lol: im going to flip my first time i know it, but i really want to find a handrail i can do, especially since i want to learn to crooked grind.

P

Pyro insaine

I pussed out today post #5
[PRIMO said:
]sounds to me like you had a shitty session i would of said f you budy im staying here ill catch up with you later and rode dont let other people stop you
Yeah, today my freinds wanted to go fart around and go grind a couple ledges and i went to the skatepark and made new freinds and rode like crazy.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

I pussed out today post #6
federal_rider12 said:
i havent tried a handrail just yet, but i told my friend im doing it very soon and i know whats going to happen to me. :lol: im going to flip my first time i know it, but i really want to find a handrail i can do, especially since i want to learn to crooked grind.
My suggestion is just to put all your might into getting on it. Once youre on it, you kinda have the hop figured out so you can just hop off your bike and land on your feet. Then, try to land the rail.

I had people on each side of the rail to catch me if i fell too. Ha. It didnt work too well. I fell and they both missed catching me but it was a funny crash that was caught on camera and is now on my computer. If only I knew how to upload it........

T

Trimix

I pussed out today post #8
I for one would love to see it.

D

DrunkPunk180

I pussed out today post #9

New Topics