i need help

• Discuss i need help in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Ok so i got my stepdads jeep for my b day in feb but my mom decided she doesnt want me to have it because she says ill flip it so i have to get a new... ...
S

stolenbmx16

i need help post #1
Ok so i got my stepdads jeep for my b day in feb but my mom decided she doesnt want me to have it because she says ill flip it so i have to get a new car i was thinking a golf but idk anyone have any ideas o and under 5000 or around there

M

marks86

i need help post #2
there are way to many cars out there for us to give you some ideas, I need some info whats your style how far will u be drive

R

Ryno149

i need help post #3
Honestly, I'd stay away from a VW. I've heard A LOT bad things about their reliability and parts for them are expensive.

But like marks said...what are you looking for in a car? One that gets good gas mileage? One that's fast? One you can haul a lot of junk in? Are you looking for a car, SUV, truck, or what exactly?

O

OXtrls250

i need help post #4
YEAH I WORK FOR A VW DEALERSHIP AND EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE AND THEY HAVE ALOT OF RECALLS. they look nice and all but maintence is a bitch

S

stolenbmx16

i need help post #5
haha sorry guys im thinking maybe an early 90's bmw 325 honda civic hatch or an eclipse

R

Ryno149

i need help post #6
Out of those, I'd probably say the Eclipse just because you can get some with AWD, which would be pretty nice especially when you get snow/ice storms.

New Topics