i need help with my PC...?

• Discuss i need help with my PC...? in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; well...i got windowsXPhome edition..its a copy version and i got a product key from kazaa..installed it all ok BUT i had to put everything back in like... ...
L

leon_luxton

i need help with my PC...? post #1
well...i got windowsXPhome edition..its a copy version and i got a product key from kazaa..installed it all ok BUT i had to put everything back in like ntlworld broadband internet so i done all that BUT when ever i click on a link it dont come up..well it pops up but just with the window and white screen...so it like shows nutting..its really *** cos i cant do anythign propelly with it like this..any1 got any ideas on why this is? if so how can i fix it? ever happened to any1 else? Also i aint downloaded any pop up blockers ect..would XP have one built in? I have also installed ALL windows updates from the offical site..could that of done it?plz help me.thanks
leon

W

Wynex

i need help with my PC...? post #2
download opera?

L

leon_luxton

i need help with my PC...? post #3
lol...well that helps alot...NOT :twisted: ..lol
whats it do ect...and why ect...

E

evanc

i need help with my PC...? post #4
Hell Wynex, no one uses Opera. It's so damn slow.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

i need help with my PC...? post #5
it just sounds like your internet connection to me, make sure everything is configured prop, if not uninstall ntl world, then re-install it.

New Topics