i need help because im abit over it.

• Discuss i need help because im abit over it. in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i have a sorta custom its got a sunday 07 wave frame, eastern lite forks and pretty much all the rest of the parts is off a diamondback joker and im... ...
ColourOfMoney

ColourOfMoney

i need help because im abit over it. post #1
i have a sorta custom its got a sunday 07 wave frame, eastern lite forks and pretty much all the rest of the parts is off a diamondback joker and im not should what i should do, so ive been thinking

im getting paid 400 bucks soon for doing some jobs around the house

so im thinking of buying a new cassette back wheel

or do you think i should just sell my bike now how it is and buy a brand new stock?

and if so which one? i think id have around $600 - $700 to spend on one, so yeah

what do you guys think?

thanks for all your help,

J

jawn

i need help because im abit over it. post #2
Just upgrade the Sunday as needed.

H

Holden

i need help because im abit over it. post #3
buy a new complete then sell off the old one and pimp out the new one. just like westwood.

GUMP

GUMP

i need help because im abit over it. post #4
dude i would just upgrade the wave as needed like said above

P

paranoidmexican

i need help because im abit over it. post #5
sell me your wave dirt cheap and buy a stolen (brand) complete

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

i need help because im abit over it. post #6
ugrade the parts...

wheels, cranks, bars, fork, etc.

M

Marcus Poopy

i need help because im abit over it. post #7
B

bmanlumberjack

i need help because im abit over it. post #8
yeh man replace the parts. you can get what suits you, so the whole bike is tailored to you. might be a tad expensive, but you could reduce costs by buying cheaper on the things you dont rinse. like if you aint a crank killer no need to get crazy expensive things.

and to be fair, if the part aint broke why fix it? unless its a bit untrustworthy, theres no point in buying brand new shit just cos its brand name.

chrome bmx

chrome bmx

i need help because im abit over it. post #9
work around your wave frame, its a good start.

AmericanFear

AmericanFear

i need help because im abit over it. post #10
when i first built my sunday i didnt have enough money left over for forks and a stem so i just used some spare parts i had laying around form my old haro. I kept those on their until i could afford a new stem and new forks.

Id say upgrade the sunday. Its a great frame and theres no reason to get rid of it, just go shop around your LBS and the for-sale section on here and find some good deals

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

i need help because im abit over it. post #11
definatley upgrade what you got now

wave frames ftw

lewis211

lewis211

i need help because im abit over it. post #12
if it aint broke why fix it!!!!???!?!!!!!! cos if its shit, havy, and weak then a new one could be of benefit.

P

pmocsnad

i need help because im abit over it. post #13
work with what you got and put some sweet parts on it

ColourOfMoney

ColourOfMoney

i need help because im abit over it. post #14
if it aint broke why fix it!!!!???!?!!!!!! cos if its shit, havy, and weak then a new one could be of benefit.
haha yes thats sooo right!^^

i dont know why people would just run their bike as it is, like fair euongh if you dont have money to buy things, but when you do, why the hell not????????????? it makes a bike thats easier to ride (lighter) and it makes your bike look sweet!

ColourOfMoney

ColourOfMoney

i need help because im abit over it. post #15
work with what you got and put some sweet parts on it
yeah i might just do that, look go to this and havee alook at it

http://www.bmx-forum.com/showthread.php?t=132229

the frame is purple now not grey .

and ive got new grips thats all ive goten so its a pretty lame/crap bike! and i could just sell it now for about what 300?

and then get paid 400 for the jobs so 700 to spend on a brand new bike! it probably will be better if i sold it dont you think?

New Topics