**I need all the pictures/Videos i can get!!!!!**

• Discuss **I need all the pictures/Videos i can get!!!!!** in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Hello Everybody, my name is DaN. I am a representative of ride4pain.com. I mainly deal with the video/photography section of the site. The site has... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx action photo video
R

Ride4PainDotCom

**I need all the pictures/Videos i can get!!!!!** post #1
Hello Everybody, my name is DaN. I am a representative of ride4pain.com. I mainly deal with the video/photography section of the site. The site has been up for a couple years and has been going quite strongly around the midwest, but it wasnt exactally what we wanted it to be. Something was missing. We had the publicity but the people werent involved. All the pictures and videos were only of the pros going at it. (We do video/photography for everything, snowmobile, snowboarding, dirtbike, bmx, skateboarding etc....) But, honestally, who wants to see that? So we thrashed the site. Destroyed the site, and now we are remaking it... with the people in control. This time the people are going to make it what they want.

So i ask all of you to help out, i need pictures and videos of all your BMX action, jumps, spills, anything. All i need you to do is supply the action. Send the pictures to us anyway you can, paste them here or send them to me through email. Write a caption and your name (optional) and that will also go along the pictures used. Im assuming anything sent to me or pasted here is submitted to us. I cannot gurantee all pictures are posted on the site, but im sure i will be able to put up alot. Videos are also good, but that is something i have to be more selective about. Not just any video will be put onto the site.

I will notify which pictures are used, and i will update as soon as possible.

So its all up to you guys now. I hope you will accept this offer and i look forward to seeing what you guys can come up with...

If you have any comments or questions post them here or send me them through email at Pictureperfect@ride4pain.com.

Thanks for your time

DaN (Ride4Pain Rep)

W

Wynex

**I need all the pictures/Videos i can get!!!!!** post #2
You can't take all pictures postet here because you need an explicit allowence for each picture - so ask the users if you are allowed to take them. If they don't answer It's a NO

N

Norfox

**I need all the pictures/Videos i can get!!!!!** post #3
moved because this is advertisement

E

evanc

**I need all the pictures/Videos i can get!!!!!** post #4
Check my post in the Gallery in Hart's thread. You can use them only if you give me credit.

-Evan Charlton

Oh, and if you need to know people's names, let me know.

H

hartattack_199

**I need all the pictures/Videos i can get!!!!!** post #5
Me too, My pictures are in there too, i want credit too

E

evanc

**I need all the pictures/Videos i can get!!!!!** post #6
..except you stole most of your pictures.

B

Bigboomer

**I need all the pictures/Videos i can get!!!!!** post #7
ya, x-games, hoffman site, woodward and shit like that, they want AMATEUR pictures.

E

evanc

**I need all the pictures/Videos i can get!!!!!** post #8
Not only that be he's trying to get credit for stealing pictures. Lame.

New Topics