I need a new frame, help me out with ideas

S

skankin

I need a new frame, help me out with ideas post #1
hey people,
im looking to buy a new bmx, but i need help on what is good

im currently looking at khe-bikes, we the people, and s&m bikes, but i am still open to suggestions of different makes

i need a decent dirt/street complete bike and i am looking to spend between £300-350

thanks in advance for the help guys, much appreciated

K

kyxpegsco

I need a new frame, help me out with ideas post #2

the Dragonfly MOTO is a good choice , dont buy a KHE for god sakes its pure crap...

S

street rider

I need a new frame, help me out with ideas post #3
Iv got wethepeople thrillseaker its decent but have a look into the wethepeople 4seasons i was trying to get hold of one for ages wen i got my new frame but they were really hard 2 cum by in england then, or terrible 1 barcode its nice but big money, the federal nation and division are decent too, wat style u gona be riding?

Hope u get wat u want,

A

Anonymous

I need a new frame, help me out with ideas post #4
a great frame to get is the standard sta ox platinum or the standard sta 500 they are both really good and strong frames. the ##### next generation dirt bike is also good. but never buy a schwinn i did when i didnt know #### about bikes and the frame is starting to crack so i need to get a new one also i m looking at either a standard sta ox platinum or a standard trails 250s ox platinum.

A

Anonymous

I need a new frame, help me out with ideas post #5
TERRIBLE ONE BARCODE THE KICKEST ASS FRAME ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH DO SOME RESEARCH IT IS EVERYBODYS DREAM BIKE IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OR KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT BIKES.

B

BMXER88

I need a new frame, help me out with ideas post #6
get a volume destroyer or frederal nation

F

fitbike rulz

I need a new frame, help me out with ideas post #7
get a fit series 1 there da bst

S

sandmriderbmx

I need a new frame, help me out with ideas post #8
s&m PBR