i need a bike

• Discuss i need a bike in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im looking to buy a new bmx cause im using a pretty old mongoose villian and i wanted to know wat u think i should get. im 5"11 and weigh 150 pounds... ...
  • Tags bike vert
C

CorrosiveBlade

i need a bike post #1
im looking to buy a new bmx cause im using a pretty old mongoose villian and i wanted to know wat u think i should get. im 5"11 and weigh 150 pounds. any comments would help.

92hatch

i need a bike post #2
C

CorrosiveBlade

i need a bike post #3
k thats all nice but I need a bike and was asking wat u think i should get with my height/weight

I

infantry43RIDER

i need a bike post #4
dont' really worry to much about your height and stuff...just find a nice frame...
www.albes.com
www.danscomp.com
or some UK shop if you live there

and see if it fits you...simple as that.

C

CorrosiveBlade

i need a bike post #5
k but ive heard that if u r taller u should get a bigger top tube. thats not true?

N

n3lli

i need a bike post #6
yeah its true, but everyone has different tastes, so you might feel more comfortable on a shorter frame than a longer one or sumthign like that. As long as you feel comfortable on the bike i guess.

I

infantry43RIDER

i need a bike post #7
yea man...there are some riders riding 19.5 tt's and they are about 6 feet tall...just depends on how you feel when riding it...if its comfortable for you to ride and spin and stuff then i would say go for anything.

W

wasabiboys

i need a bike post #8
Yeah guy buy a povery buck 99 from Dans Comp and have fun..This bike is built like a tank. It is an excellent bike for the money.

Maxxiss Holy Roller, Three Piece Crank, Poverty Peddler Pedals, SST ORGY gryo, 2 piece bars, sealed bb. It is a nasty deal.Peace!

C

CorrosiveBlade

i need a bike post #9
k thx i guess ill try out my friend's and c wat i like best
thx

I

infantry43RIDER

i need a bike post #10
yea don't buy a poverty...you can get a better bike for the money.

P

Pyro insaine

i need a bike post #11
i would get a 20 or 20.5 in frame and a 175mm crank , besides that just customize ur bike 2 what u want.

W

wasabiboys

i need a bike post #12
Yeah buy a poverty buck 99 for 199.99 form Dans Comp. It is the best buy for the money.

Just remember don't buy a free agent

I

infantry43RIDER

i need a bike post #13
the buck 99 is not the best for the money...but oh well i don't know anything.

T

Todd

i need a bike post #14
Sounds like a good bike for you would be a complete DK Sixpack or DK Eightpack, either of those would be great for a rider like you.

New Topics