I leave for Vermont in half an hour.

• Discuss I leave for Vermont in half an hour. in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Yeah, I'm going to Vermont for another vacation. Man, I seriously love it up there. I'm going to Okemo/Stratton/Killington. They have the best... ...
  • Tags gt
E

evanc

I leave for Vermont in half an hour. post #1
Yeah, I'm going to Vermont for another vacation. Man, I seriously love it up there. I'm going to Okemo/Stratton/Killington. They have the best snowboarding. Damn, I'm stoked. Anyway, expect 2-3 new rolls of pictures when I come back.

R

rocket

I leave for Vermont in half an hour. post #2
cool man. post um when you get back!

T

Trimix

I leave for Vermont in half an hour. post #3
I am going to Vermont in May for vacation. Not to snow board obviously, but West of Stowe in Jefferson.

E

evanc

I leave for Vermont in half an hour. post #4
I got back around 5pm EST today. I shot 2 rolls of color negative (1 400 high definition and 1 100) and one roll of 64 slide. They should be pretty bad-f*cking-ass since the weather was absoltely perfect. I'm talking blue skies, not a single cloud except when we went to Killington. The 2 days at Okemo were gorgeous though. Damn I can't wait for the pictures.

T

Trimix

I leave for Vermont in half an hour. post #5
Totally awesome man, can't wait to see them. Okemo, I'll have to look that up.

E

evanc

I leave for Vermont in half an hour. post #6
They definately have their shit together when it come to parks. **** I can't wait for these pictures to get back.

O

oibmxpunx

I leave for Vermont in half an hour. post #7
cool

C

casperh

I leave for Vermont in half an hour. post #8
is vermont a wintersport area? where is it then, cause im form europe and only know the european wintersport areas!

I

infantry43RIDER

I leave for Vermont in half an hour. post #9
its in uh...the east of the united states...northeast.

E

evanc

I leave for Vermont in half an hour. post #10
They're up. I'm still waiting on another roll, but they're up. Only about 3/4 of one of the rolls was actually from Okemo. The others were mostly from a session we had at a kicker at a local elementary school.

http://evancharlton.50megs.com/

Let me know what y'all think.
Oh, and for all you guys with slow modems and such, there's the barebones HTML version for you. Click the link at the bottom of the index page for more info.

One more edit: I know, the pictures aren't resized. It's because I'm trying this new layout and I"m unsure how to get around that glitch. Sorry for being a pain in the ass.

New Topics