I know this is a bmx forum but....

• Discuss I know this is a bmx forum but.... in the BMX for Sale / Classifieds forum in area BMX-Forum Community; sure this is a bmx forum but would any1 be intrested in buying a brass eagle paintball gun 4 $35.00?????? :D ...
  • Tags bmx bmx forum
B

bmxdude

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #1
sure this is a bmx forum but would any1 be intrested in buying a brass eagle paintball gun 4 $35.00?????? :D

T

the hip hop soldier

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #2
why the hell do u put that on bmx forum that is stupid. why dont u put it up on a paintball forum it makes a lot more sense and u would get a lot more replies.

R

Revenge

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #3
yeah i think so too...this is not the right place for such a post! celling it by ebay would be the best for you! :wink:

I

ichbinsepp

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #4
I think that is no problem because in the headline of this forum stands:

Here u can buy or offer whole Bmxs or parts of it. U also can offer other things. Simply browse through it. Maybe u find something useful.

R

Revenge

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #5
ok..right...i didnt see that... :oops: :oops:

M

minus

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #6
hell yeah i'm interested, but /me lives in germany :cry:
if you ever come over here, bring that gun with you :roll: :D

R

Revenge

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #7
öhm minus you arent allowed to have this gun in germany....you aren't 18 if i'm right...... :wink:

I

ichbinsepp

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #8
well I think the police men have other problems here or should have. If you don´t show it too many people you won´t get any problems. But before you´re going to buy such a gun you should ask your parents. You can also buy it over the internet but then it would be more expensive.

M

minus

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #9
i'm 22 :evil:

I

ichbinsepp

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #10
hehe....sorry minus. I didn´t know.

M

minus

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #11
macht ja nüscht! (sorry didn't know the word for "nüscht") :roll: :D

R

Revenge

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #12
me too! that is a vorteil (??) of course.... :wink:

S

SICK_BOMB

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #13
:roll: :lol: com on, you dont know anything about paintball, brass eagle is a bad compagny for paintball they sell their gun in walmart and canadian tire, you know why! its totally sux, for 150$cdn you got the gun, the loader, the canon, the cO² pomp, a suit and mask, seriously, if you sell that crap for 35$ cause maybe something is broken, cause my friend bought that gun and after 3 mounth the co² pomp was broken, its seriously shitty!!!

S

Scottehrm

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #14
dumb ****

C

crackhead

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #15
this thread made no sense. It goes from trying to sell a paintball gun to just a post saying "dumb f*ck" lol :roll:

K

kacicameister

I know this is a bmx forum but.... post #16
no scottehrm.....u r the dumb f*uck for bringing back multiple topics that no one has posted in for 3 years...who the hell cares if he wants to sell a paintball gun

New Topics