i just spent 350 quid

• Discuss i just spent 350 quid in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; on a leather jacket... thats $700 to u yankees....... ...
D

dawson

i just spent 350 quid post #1
on a leather jacket...

thats $700 to u yankees.......

K

Karl H. Marx

i just spent 350 quid post #2
Wrong section much?

L

LordBanks

i just spent 350 quid post #3
why?

J

Jamie

i just spent 350 quid post #4
I so want a good leather jacket, but wouldnt spend 350 on one. Picz or your girlfriend in just the jacket please.

D

dawson

i just spent 350 quid post #5
I so want a good leather jacket, but wouldnt spend 350 on one. Picz or your girlfriend in just the jacket please.
do it

spend 350 quid on leather jacket and ill get her naked with just my jacket.

unzipped half way.

Wrong section much?
wrong forum you mean, i dont even ride anymore (except maybe twice a month)

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

i just spent 350 quid post #6
Post a pic! I bet its not as cool as mine...

Valvecap

Valvecap

i just spent 350 quid post #8
Great, now go ride like Sean Burns and do crazy roof gaps

WRENCHNUT

WRENCHNUT

i just spent 350 quid post #9
Great, now go ride like Sean Burns and do crazy roof gaps

hahah lol

M

Marcus Poopy

i just spent 350 quid post #10
wow. 700$ jacket = fail.

im gonna laugh in a week when you tell us it got stolen.

Penn kalgh

Penn kalgh

i just spent 350 quid post #11
johnuk

johnuk

i just spent 350 quid post #12
the most i've ever spent on an item of clothing is 120 for a jacket. i had no idea what i was doing really, it was the first piece of clothing I spent more than 5 pounds on. i never actually wear jackets anymore, just one of my two hoodies - one of which my brother gave me and it's from George or somewhere

best item of clothing i've ever bought is a pure white, heavy cotton fitted shirt from Levis for 40 - i measure it's worth by the number of girls who look back. there is a stupid increase over my Tescos style - seriously stupid

i like some of the crazy stuff in the skate shops, but it's so fk'ing expensive i can't really afford one jumper.

the prices are crazier than the designs. they're stitched for pence in China and screen printed. how the fk they think that's 65 pounds worth of work is beyond me

i expect a lot of people shopping in there can't afford it, they just think they can and have a card. enter the economic depression

J

JustinE

i just spent 350 quid post #13
the most i've ever spent on an item of clothing is 120 for a jacket. i had no idea what i was doing really, it was the first piece of clothing I spent more than 5 pounds on. i never actually wear jackets anymore, just one of my two hoodies - one of which my brother gave me and it's from George or somewhere

best item of clothing i've ever bought is a pure white, heavy cotton fitted shirt from Levis for 40 - i measure it's worth by the number of girls who look back. there is a stupid increase over my Tescos style - seriously stupid

i like some of the crazy stuff in the skate shops, but it's so fk'ing expensive i can't really afford one jumper.

the prices are crazier than the designs. they're stitched for pence in China and screen printed. how the fk they think that's 65 pounds worth of work is beyond me

i expect a lot of people shopping in there can't afford it, they just think they can and have a card. enter the economic depression
Nice to go off on unrelated topics.

Mackex

Mackex

i just spent 350 quid post #14
good for you. when you sleep tonight, think of all the cool stuff you could have bought for 350 quid.

no offense though, leather jackets are awsome!

90psi

90psi

i just spent 350 quid post #15
lol i would like a jacket but come on thats a bit obsessive

At1x

At1x

i just spent 350 quid post #16
Omg, spastic..

Nickles

Nickles

i just spent 350 quid post #17
i have a fake leather one, £30 from h&m, looks so good with a hoodie underneath it. get served everywhere with it and girlies love it:wink:

At1x

At1x

i just spent 350 quid post #18
i have a fake leather one, £30 from h&m, looks so good with a hoodie underneath it. get served everywhere with it and girlies love it:wink:
How old are you?

johnuk

johnuk

i just spent 350 quid post #19
Nice to go off on unrelated topics.
i was talking about clothes and the cost of them. you're just looking for an arguement. get back to the topic :wink:

Effel

Effel

i just spent 350 quid post #20
Unless its summat grotty like A*s i find my vast collection of jackets largely pointless. A*s jacket has took so much abuse its changing colours.

New Topics