I hit someone

  • Discuss I hit someone in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Great session tonight at Mission. Found a good place to work more on peg stalls and grinds, and generally had a great three hour session. 4 minutes... ...
  • Tags bmx
T

Trimix

Guest
I hit someone post #1
Great session tonight at Mission. Found a good place to work more on peg stalls and grinds, and generally had a great three hour session.

4 minutes before I leave, I drop in and cross the box jump, hit this quarter and pull this big floaty 50/50 stall. Nothing fancy, just high. Nice landing, and as I ride out I see this kid I know coming at me......no ones fault really....just both in the wrong place at the wrong time!

I see the impact coming (were both moving pretty good) and I have just enough time to carve left, and he carve right. The minute my right bar end hits his right fingers I KNEW it hurt. I just knew it. I immediately slam into the wall, turn around, and make sure he is ok. He's twelve. He of course took it, and is getting up. He SAYS he is ok, but does not want to talk.....I ask him if he can move all his fingers (which of course DOES NOT really mean something is not broken) and he says yes. He leaves immediately, which is NOT a good sign.

I feel like real crap......even though it is just part of the game.
 
D

Devourment 138

Guest
I hit someone post #2
liquidate all assts immediately....transfer all deeds and titles into someone elses name quick!!! j/k... if he is 12 he will heal quicker than you can lube your chain
 
old_school_goose

old_school_goose

New Member
I hit someone post #3
i used to be one of those kids. i was trying to be cool buy hangin out on my peace of crap, ccm moutain bike, and the cool kids kept hitting into me on the bmx's. now i'm the cool kid on the bmx. so i need to pass the torch onto some other kid so he can start on bmx.
 
B

bruisedbob

New Member
I hit someone post #4
I feel like real crap......even though it is just part of the game.
Don't sweat it Trimix. He was probably just embarassed more than hurt. You being much older doesn't help, sometimes us older guys are intimidating to the youngsters. Or he might have thought you were a narc. :lol:
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
I hit someone post #5
yea i would say that is pretty much true trimix.
 
K

keep it real

New Member
I hit someone post #6
I was riden through the mall at insane speeds then this granny walk in front, i jammed my foot in the back tire and she fell over, and i felt reallllly bad about. The she starts swearing the hell outta me, so I rode off and left her there... :(
 
F

FOL

Guest
I hit someone post #7
shit happens, don't worry too much trimix. If he already says he is allright, he probably will be.
 
T

Trimix

Guest
I hit someone post #8
Devourment 138 said:
liquidate all assts immediately....transfer all deeds and titles into someone elses name quick!!! j/k... if he is 12 he will heal quicker than you can lube your chain
LOL - DONE
 
M

Made

New Member
I hit someone post #9
keep it real said:
I was riden through the mall at insane speeds then this granny walk in front, i jammed my foot in the back tire and she fell over, and i felt reallllly bad about. The she starts swearing the hell outta me, so I rode off and left her there... :(
really or your just fu*kin around if it is true thats funny
 
Clutch

Clutch

New Member
I hit someone post #10
It happens, what can you do...
 
K

keep it real

New Member
I hit someone post #11
Made said:
keep it real said:
I was riden through the mall at insane speeds then this granny walk in front, i jammed my foot in the back tire and she fell over, and i felt reallllly bad about. The she starts swearing the hell outta me, so I rode off and left her there... :(
really or your just fu*kin around if it is true thats funny
It true, i think she put a cruse on me coz on saturday my hub kinda... fell apart, now my ride is deemed un-ridable and i needa scab money of fmum for a new hub!
 
W

William

New Member
I hit someone post #12
FOL said:
shit happens, don't worry too much trimix. If he already says he is allright, he probably will be.
ya don't fell bad I think I’ve accidentally hit at least 5 skateboarders so far, I think that skate boarders don't judge the speed were traveling at properly and think they can cut if front of use. As long as you weren’t fined or sued then its all good.
 
renegade

renegade

New Member
I hit someone post #13
its ok its life everbody hits people
 

New Topics

Top