i have to do community service project

• Discuss i have to do community service project in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; its for my religeon classes i can do it easy way and help at a local food bank right after school and get done easy... or i can take the bart... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx forum
S

sentaafEQpovar

i have to do community service project post #1
its for my religeon classes

i can do it easy way and help at a local food bank right after school and get done easy...

or i can take the bart train and spend an hour and a half going to san francisco on weekends, serve food to homeless people in the mroning, then ride San Francisco during daytime... by myself which tends to get boring for me :(

or i can work with these little kids who had abusive parents and are bad ass and hella angry and mean and crazy and shit

D

Devourment 138

i have to do community service project post #2
go with the crazy kids...way more entertaining, and one might have your back one day

C

casperh

i have to do community service project post #3
anf if you go to the kids take some bmxes with you :wink:

F

FOL

i have to do community service project post #4
We got a nice forum for this talk, called "all other stuff". This isn't related to general BMX talk, so it will be moved

I

infantry43RIDER

i have to do community service project post #5
everything is just going into the general bmx forum lately.

T

Tibro

i have to do community service project post #6
take the easy option dude.. its.. er.. easier lol..

S

sentaafEQpovar

i have to do community service project post #7
sentaafEQpovar said:
or i can take the bart train and spend an hour and a half going to san francisco on weekends, serve food to homeless people in the mroning, then ride San Francisco during daytime... by myself which tends to get boring for me :(
thats why i put it in general forum /shrug

E

evanc

i have to do community service project post #8
Crazy kids. Sounds like a blast. Or do it at an old folk's home and make sure you get some insane veteran. They've always got awesome stories.

New Topics