i have a backpack with all my bike tools

• Discuss i have a backpack with all my bike tools in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; socket wrench extender thingy[u] socket thingy that fits nuts adjustable wrench 1 large allen key for crank arm and an allen key set thingy and... ...
  • Tags bike
S

sentaafEQpovar

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #1
socket wrench
extender thingy
socket thingy that fits nuts
adjustable wrench
1 large allen key for crank arm
and an allen key set thingy
and tire rimmer thing[/code]

I

infantry43RIDER

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #2
wow sentaff....
thats cute....

E

EPMD

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #3
dont you carry spare parts? :?

tubes?
brake cables?

...shit like that?

I

infantry43RIDER

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #4
all i carry in my backback would be misc shit to do when im not riding but out with friends and shit.
camera
film
tubes
all of the basic tools

F

federal_rider12

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #5
my bag is full of all sorts of sockets allens screwdrviers and so on with a camera water and snacks oh yeah and all the first aid stuff like wraps band aids anitbiotics hydrogen peroxide alcohol and towels so my bag weighs like 25lbs but its all came in handy

RuLe

RuLe

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #6
i never bring any thing with me. because it gets in the way of riding and then someone always has to worry about it and its always me that has to

I

infantry43RIDER

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #7
then again if you have something wrong with your bike you are screwed.

RuLe

RuLe

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #8
(i only carry a cell phone so if something bad happens someone will pick me up)

S

sentaafEQpovar

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #9
oh yeah, i also carry patching kid and dutc tape, and a sweater, and i guess i should cary a new tube, a bandaid, and a box of xheeze its... id bring a cmaera but i dont want to break it... and a bottle of water

oh the underline and code shit was cuas epobie kept messign with me when i was typing

S

sentaafEQpovar

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #10
-socket wrench
-extender thingy
-socket thingy that fits nuts
-adjustable wrench
-1 large allen key for crank arm
-and an allen key set thingy
-and tire rimmer thing

my suggested things
-duct tape
-mini titre pump
-washers

sugested things
-inner tube
-bandaid
-water
-snacks
-camera
-brake cable
-phone

F

federal_rider12

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #11
cell phone lol if my bike breaks then i walk home or hop in my car and drive back im afraid ridin my bike with my keys in my pocket(oh man those things have left some nice marks and holes)

R

rocket

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #12
how in the hell do you ride with all that weight flying up and down everytime you bunny hop? it would drive me nuts!

i dont take anything unless im driving to where im gonna ride.

C

Chuzzlewit

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #13
icerocket said:
how in the hell do you ride with all that weight flying up and down everytime you bunny hop? it would drive me nuts!

i dont take anything unless im driving to where im gonna ride.
You dont actually ride with the bag on! lol, sit the bag down, ride what you're riding, then pick up you're bag and go find a new spot or whatever. :lol:

I

infantry43RIDER

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #14
yea man.
i would not carry a cell phone with me though...damn...i wasn't talking about if you get screwed anyways rule i was talking about your bike...so if you get a flat you are just going to call up mommy?

F

federal_rider12

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #15
actually i ride with the bag on until we get to a spot to ride so im jumpin curbs and off legdes doin some grinds and then set it down when we find the spot

R

rocket

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #16
Of coarse you would take the bag off when you got to a place...

but when your street riding, your going everywhere...so it would be a pain to take it on and off every second...and if you ride in a big city then you would have to constantly keep an eye on it. Theres just no way id ride downtown with a bag full of stuff. And besides the chances of needing any of it is very slim. id say out of 100 times ive been riding, i only needed a tool or something about 5 times. so for me its just a hassel and extra weight. i do take stuff to a skatepark or some trails but not when it comes to street riding.

S

sentaafEQpovar

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #17
i always take a bag with me when riding..... cuase my bike always ****ed up... youve seent he pics aint u....

thing is it wont wobble it around if u pull the thestraps tightly.... its when u have the strapps all the way let loos, hanging to your ass is when it wobbles a lot, and u can fully pack it, or just keep a few tools... or get one thos camel pack things that are small and funny looking.... i remember for like a week, i tired oput usuing a fanny pack

F

federal_rider12

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #18
lol im the opposite my bike is in good condition but i f*ck up and have to fix somethin and 8 outta 10 times ill need my tools b/c somethin will come loose no matter how tight i tighten stuff down, like my bars r as tight as possible and i have th occassional front wheel landin so far forward that all my weight is on the bars and throw them forward and my back wheel moves even though it has chain tensioners(puzzlin and ongoin investigation that turns up nothin) and the axle nuts and tensioners r tighten to the max while still leavin slack in the chain

E

Erin

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #19
sentaafEQpovar said:
-and an allen key set thingy
-duct tape
Ah!! good ideas!

Question to those of you who carry around cell phones: Aren't you afraid you'll break them?

I

infantry43RIDER

i have a backpack with all my bike tools post #20
icerocket said:
Of coarse you would take the bag off when you got to a place...

but when your street riding, your going everywhere...so it would be a pain to take it on and off every second...and if you ride in a big city then you would have to constantly keep an eye on it. Theres just no way id ride downtown with a bag full of stuff. And besides the chances of needing any of it is very slim. id say out of 100 times ive been riding, i only needed a tool or something about 5 times. so for me its just a hassel and extra weight. i do take stuff to a skatepark or some trails but not when it comes to street riding.
yea this is true...like i don't need my tools much ever...and therefore i rarely take my backback anywhere with me...only time i do is if we go to the trails just because i bring food and water and shit like that...so thats different...but on a regular street run...which remember i ride 90 percent of the time i don't take my backpack with me because its just a hassle most of the time.

New Topics