I got mad.

• Discuss I got mad. in the BMX Videos forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; So this is my first video, ive been riding about 4 months and just wanted to show everyone my progression, I know im not that great but eh. Enjoy... ...
JustinCarter

JustinCarter

I got mad. post #1
Coldow91

Coldow91

I got mad. post #2
I have been waiting for a vid from you!! Nice job I like the disaster and the 180. Looks like you have some decent spots. And that song sounds familiar:hmm:
Also the feeble was sweet too!

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

I got mad. post #3
I have been waiting for a vid from you!! Nice job I like the disaster and the 180. Looks like you have some decent spots. And that song sounds familiar:hmm:
Also the feeble was sweet too!
Thanks man ahah the songs by Gym class hero;s

R

Ryno149

I got mad. post #4
I'm just curious...what's up with you breaking that window at the beginning? I will reserve my judgement until I hear it from you...

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

I got mad. post #5
I'm just curious...what's up with you breaking that window at the beginning? I will reserve my judgement until I hear it from you...
Got mad and didnt feel like throwing my bike so i brake something else.

R

Ryno149

I got mad. post #6
Got mad and didnt feel like throwing my bike so i brake something else.
That's it? You just decided to vandalize someone else's property because you got mad?

You're a jackass.

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

I got mad. post #7
That's it? You just decided to vandalize someone else's property because you got mad?

You're a jackass.

Goverments property actually. I assume you never vandalized anything before :hmm:

Coldow91

Coldow91

I got mad. post #8
YEah I dont get the breaking a window part but w.e. also I recongnized the song from one of the videos I sent you on MSN. it is good to hear it used again.

also you did not seem too mad when you were breaking the window. When I get mad I go nuts and you seemed calm but whatever works for you

R

Ryno149

I got mad. post #10
Goverments property actually. I assume you never vandalized anything before :hmm:
The closest thing I've done was put wax on my friend's curb. And it doesn't matter if it's the government's property...it's not yours and you have no right to just brake it because you are too immature to control your emotions.

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

I got mad. post #11
The closest thing I've done was put wax on my friend's curb. And it doesn't matter if it's the government's property...it's not yours and you have no right to just brake it because you are too immature to control your emotions.
Sorry i dont go by the book.

0MGWTFBBQ

I got mad. post #12
Badass.

rect won

rect won

I got mad. post #13
word u right on dat

bikerinthebuff

bikerinthebuff

I got mad. post #14

You're a jackass.
true that, and your riding sucks too man, the music was gross. go sell drugs, seems like that would better suit you.

Nick Dizzle

Nick Dizzle

I got mad. post #15
dude you give bmxers a bad name

mikeschalle

mikeschalle

I got mad. post #16
^^ yeah.. agree... how the hell do you brake a window and not get arrested?? i got arrested for griding on some old plastic selfs behind a hardware store you F***ing smash a window and no one cares??!!!

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

I got mad. post #17
true that, and your riding sucks too man, the music was gross. go sell drugs, seems like that would better suit you.
Ive been biking for 4 months, what you excpect me to be doing backflips.
^^ yeah.. agree... how the hell do you brake a window and not get arrested?? i got arrested for griding on some old plastic selfs behind a hardware store you F***ing smash a window and no one cares??!!!
Cops dont do anything in my town.

D

dirkadirka

I got mad. post #18
wow. your a twat.

Chaz Markley

Chaz Markley

I got mad. post #20
pretty good stuff i been riding since th first of the year and ride park and street and i think im a little better but pretty good stustuff all in all try and get those fakies a little better and mybe try some hop barspins

New Topics