i got kicked out of a skate park to night

• Discuss i got kicked out of a skate park to night in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; it was *** i bailed in a tail wip and thay said quit throwing your bike so i told them i wasint and the dude was like i saw you so u tole him to f*ck... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
O

oibmxpunx

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #1
it was *** i bailed in a tail wip and thay said quit throwing your bike so i told them i wasint and the dude was like i saw you so u tole him to f*ck off and thay kicked me out

I

infantry43RIDER

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #2
interesting.

F

federal_rider12

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #3
thats always fun being kicked out of a place, which park did you go to?

B

BMXrideordie

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #4
lol

lol i know dude what happened, i just happened to look up and seen u leaving with your bookbag, i though u fell and got hurt or somthing. did u see me blast the little table thing by the rainbow rail?

RuLe

RuLe

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #5
did u hear in my video what they said?

They said its illege or whatever to bike in a skatepark and u can get your bike taken from cops and fined

F

federal_rider12

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #6
did you hear the helmet law that if you dont ride your bike with a helmet you get a $30 fine?

they cant do nothing unless it is posted so it will be in your consent of knowing what the law is and just maybe there is a law like that in cal but in ohio there isnt

S

sentaafEQpovar

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #7
oibmxpunx said:
it was g*y i bailed in a tail wip and thay said quit throwing your bike so i told them i wasint and the dude was like i saw you so u tole him to f*ck off and thay kicked me out
sounds like a private park if they was able to kick you out, was it a private park?

maybe if u wouldve explained to him what happened, instead of being a badass rebel, he wouldve been like "k, sir, carry on"

O

oibmxpunx

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #8
sentaafEQpovar said:
oibmxpunx said:
it was g*y i bailed in a tail wip and thay said quit throwing your bike so i told them i wasint and the dude was like i saw you so u tole him to f*ck off and thay kicked me out
sounds like a private park if they was able to kick you out, was it a private park?

maybe if u wouldve explained to him what happened, instead of being a badass rebel, he wouldve been like "k, sir, carry on"
dude u dont under stand this pake hates bikes thay dont want us there anyways but like the cite makes them or something like that i dont know how it works but there trying to make it so bmxers dont go there thay make us pay more to its f*cking *** its not like its a big lose tho like the park is good its set up good but the ramps are f*cked up who ever billed the park had know idea what they where doing theres better parks that are cheeper and biker owned that are onlt like 5mins farther so like i said its not a big lose

and no jason i did not see you blasted it

C

casperh

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #9
bad for you..

X

XIII

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #10
must be run bu skaters or bladers (no offense to you all tho skate or blade)

S

s&mpbr88

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #11
dam greg, i was wondering why you were leavin so early, i didnt see the guy bitchin

S

sentaafEQpovar

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #12
well if its a private park they can do whatever the **** they want... and reason they proly dont like bikers is cuase they ****e dup the wood and stuff, and a flying bike will definitaly **** a ramp up when thrown, so they told u not to throw it not knowing it was an accident

RuLe

RuLe

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #13
are park doesnt let bikers in because they say its a public park not private, no charge to get in. all u do is got to sign your name on a paper so they no you where here and they give u a helmet to go on and thats it. it has a gate around it. they say bikers would be allowed but this skatepark is owned by the city of fresno and in this part of the area they dotn allow bikers only rollerbladers and skaterboarders

S

sentaafEQpovar

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #14
lol, wtf they have ppl guarding it? get a skateboard, get lice and use thier helmets imo

RuLe

RuLe

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #15
yea they have like 5 people that guard it and shit

S

sentaafEQpovar

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #16
holy ****, that must cost the city hella money

RuLe

RuLe

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #17
well yea but not really in a way because the first week they had no rules. bikes were allowed, scooters where allowed and skaters fell on their head and cracked it open and their was blood everywhere and thats what cost the city money because albumlance came and everything. some skaters had bikers put their bikes up so they can jump over them and some skater hit the bike and fell on hes head. it was bleeding but he was down for along time. their was like 200 peopel in their the first week and then they changed everything in 3weeks

C

casperh

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #18
poepoe

F

federal_rider12

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #19
well here they just built a cement park in dublin that cost like $500,000(surprise to me they spend that much money on a park) and it is only meant for skateboards and rollerblades but its in a public park with no fence and no one cares if bikes go in its really nice but quite a bit of it is really steep, if i find the website ill bring it up--oh yeah one of the cities i use to live in, wapakoneta, is building a park with all huna ramps its going to be great but the ramps they put in right now are kinda small but rideable

C

casperh

i got kicked out of a skate park to night post #20
we also have such a park in dordrecht but i think it costed like 50000 or something, anyway it is free and it is good for the start

New Topics