i got a picture of my bike

• Discuss i got a picture of my bike in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [url]http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/bmxracer813/lst?.dir=/my+bike&.view=t[/url] ...
  • Tags bike
H

Highbinder

i got a picture of my bike post #2
Nice :) It looks very clean though... *suspicious* (;))

T

the hip hop soldier

i got a picture of my bike post #3
nice bike but your chain is a little loose and i dont like how it looks with the seat way the hell down like that but thats just my preferance.

S

s&mrider

i got a picture of my bike post #4
if you ride with your seat low and you pinch with your calfs instead of your knees its a lot better

and i have my seat low because it
1) was a new chain
2) i just got home from riding[/quote]

T

the hip hop soldier

i got a picture of my bike post #5
well i think i might have to try that pinching the seat with my calfs it sounds like it wouldnt hurt as much. i like riding with my chain loose too but just not that loose.

S

SICK_BOMB

i got a picture of my bike post #6
hm! I wont ride the way you ride your bike, sure you got your points, but sill I dont wanna lost my d!ck cause my seat break me off by bailing into it! You never fell this way man?!? I dont know man, bailing is normal, but this way, no wayyyy! 8O

S

Scottehrm

i got a picture of my bike post #7
s!ckbomb shut the **** up you just ass moth **** **** --- er

F

fairtrade

i got a picture of my bike post #8
Scottehrm said:
s!ckbomb shut the f*ck up you just ass moth f*ck f*ck --- er
Sorry, but we're not in 2003 anymore.

B

BMX PERSON 7

i got a picture of my bike post #9
Dude scotterham i hope the mods sure see this there u can get banned. Its his personal prefence, hell i cant even see the bike but i dont ride with my seat 90 degrees. Im guessin now yur typing "if you can get a pic u have yurself a del" just wonderin ahve u even ever bought somethin here before??

burbsrider

burbsrider

i got a picture of my bike post #10
i cant see it. use a better site for your pics

rideohio

rideohio

i got a picture of my bike post #11

thanks

SHARDS

SHARDS

i got a picture of my bike post #12
I thought Fairtrade had pointed out - the post is over 2 years old. the guy has probably deleted it or something,

But as for Scottehrm - What exactly was the point ?

New Topics