I good free video hosting site??

• Discuss I good free video hosting site?? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I got a video that I need to be hosted. I was trying to find a site but none of them were any good. What is a good site that I can host a video? ...
  • Tags video
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt11

I good free video hosting site?? post #1
I got a video that I need to be hosted. I was trying to find a site but none of them were any good. What is a good site that I can host a video?

E

evanc

I good free video hosting site?? post #2
RuLe

RuLe

I good free video hosting site?? post #3
we host videos now. We changed a rule. it has to be under 20mb and we add a logo at the end or the beginning that plays for 5secs. At my site you are able to download it as many times as you want and the other site he gave you, you can only download like 3 or 4 videos and then you have to wait for the next day to come along. Anyways we will host it. we add it to the main page also. Just send it to me on AIM: darkricer

if not just say no thanks so i no

O

oibmxpunx

I good free video hosting site?? post #4
i got a vid u can host if u want to its 830kb

RuLe

RuLe

I good free video hosting site?? post #5
830,000 kb or 830,000,000

O

oibmxpunx

I good free video hosting site?? post #6
830kb its only 4sec.

RuLe

RuLe

I good free video hosting site?? post #7
send it to me. i can upload it and give u the link but i will add it to the site tomorrow liek (on the main page)

Just so you no tho i can only host it for maybe a week because the more videos i got on the site, the less space i have and im at 150mb out of 200mb right now. and i need all the space i can get so i can keep it on the site for a week

O

oibmxpunx

I good free video hosting site?? post #8
ok whats ur aim name? mine is fitbike bmxer

M

Matt11

I good free video hosting site?? post #9
Cool, you online right now? I i.m you when i see you online.

RuLe

RuLe

I good free video hosting site?? post #10
i am now

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics