i found a pool

• Discuss i found a pool in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; its so bad ass its like 4ft deep i love it dose any one ride pools and can give me ideas ? ...
  • Tags vert
O

oibmxpunx

i found a pool post #1
its so bad ass its like 4ft deep i love it dose any one ride pools and can give me ideas ?

R

rage2k3

i found a pool post #2
I'va always wanted to find a pool and try riding it.

Is it the exact same as vert, or is there a different technique to it.

O

oibmxpunx

i found a pool post #3
on pools u do more lip tricks like stalls and grinds than air tricks and its more tec than vert and u have to land evey thing clean and pump good or u will be peddeling a lot and u will get skechy and it wont look good

I

infantry43RIDER

i found a pool post #4
dude thats f*cking awesome...pools are super fun to ride.

L

likeachamp

i found a pool post #5
dude thats floggin awesome pools freakin rock man, depends on the pool for what you can do to it, hey is it one of them cool ones thats got transition all the way around it or more like a pipe one, either way thats awesome, so very few ppl still ride pools i ride em when i find em! well you have fun with that pool dude and i dont got much advice for ya cause i'd really have to see the pool but you enjoy it and dude be creative dont just go up back up back, think of bowl ridin and shit and grinding round a pool freakin rocks try that one, set a bench at the edge and stall it or buy some wood and shit and build yourself a taller stall bar like a saw horse, i dont know what to tell you, oh the possibilities, well gotta go ride man later and have some fun dude, congratulations!!!!!

A

anti-flag

i found a pool post #6
i no where a pool is but i cant ride it cause they dont take all the water out of it after it closes . its not like a pool u could air out of cuase the walls drop straight down but there is a small wall before it so u could wall ride it and posable wall ride to grind. it would be fun to ride but i dont no how to get the water out

O

oibmxpunx

i found a pool post #7
ill try to get some pics soon for u guys

E

evanc

i found a pool post #8
anti-flag said:
i no where a pool is but i cant ride it cause they dont take all the water out of it after it closes . its not like a pool u could air out of cuase the walls drop straight down but there is a small wall before it so u could wall ride it and posable wall ride to grind. it would be fun to ride but i dont no how to get the water out
Pump? Bucket? Siphon? Straw? Sponge? Use your head.

I

infantry43RIDER

i found a pool post #9
yea come on man get on that...if i had a pool around me i would do anything to ride it...pools own.

A

anti-flag

i found a pool post #10
i supose you are right i'll look around to see if i can find me a pump and if not mabey get a lot of guys together with some buckets. probaly not the most efficient way but thats all i can think off.

I

infantry43RIDER

i found a pool post #11
doesn't matter how it gets done just so long as it does.

H

hybrid

i found a pool post #12
Sweet deal bro. Pools look like the shit.

Is it a small cement one? Like a circle? Or maybe it has an apex in it somewhere.

Have fun with it, just don't smash your head on the thick cement ;x

N

nightrider

i found a pool post #13
anti-flag said:
buckets or a somp pomp

A

anti-flag

i found a pool post #14
do u mean sub pump? and if so i dont no a lot about them but aint they really big cause i got one in the floor in my basment and its big. and i also couldnt use it cause its like attached to the floor

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

i found a pool post #15
i have more of a chance seeing a pig fly than finding a pool round my wayz

F

fourtyonethirty

i found a pool post #16
yeah, well...i found a pool 2 days ago at an abandon summer camp. and uh well...its about 100x100....it goes from 3 to 4....and then has a turn into a 10 foot with 2 feet of vert....oh and theres metal benches and rails everywhere...we spent the day there draining the filthy water left in the bottom, and cleaning the surrounding area...the best pool ive ever seen...when we were all finished cleaning... the cops came and sed we werent allowed to ride and had to get the fvck out....it was like being denied entrance to heaven...i hate cops, and wasting a sunday.

E

evanc

i found a pool post #17
Let's think this over:
1) tresspassing
2) ****ing with shit that's not yours
3) going to ride, and probably wreck, something that's not yours

Around here, that's called street riding. And it's illegal. Cry about it, pussy.

F

fourtyonethirty

i found a pool post #18
there was no signs, or fences so its not trespassing. and the place was burned and graffittied so it was definatly abandoned

F

fourtyonethirty

i found a pool post #19
oh well...

New Topics