I don't care

• Discuss I don't care in the BMX Videos forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; how many times i re-edit. i like critisism. lots of old footage and recent. please comment on the editing not riding. and yes i did steal the... ...
R

Robf781

I don't care post #2
Mostly quite good, a few dodgy bits where the camera was pointing up at the ceiling or was too wobbly. But yeah, in general the edit was pretty sweet. Only criticism is I would have picked a more upbeat song to back it with as I found sometimes it seemed to be a bit boring and it was more the slow music rather then the riding or the editing.

Good overall job though.

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

I don't care post #3
Pretty sweet. I would liek to see some of your tricks played in reverse like a tailwhip, and your big turndowns. I saw it yesterday on a video on tv and it looked awesome.

I agree with him^^ and the music bit. I personally dislike this song. I liked most of the songs in your other videos though.

D

danielz

I don't care post #4
good riding

mikeschalle

mikeschalle

I don't care post #5
the only thing i would do with the editing is make the clips fade out/in some of the time cuase it makes it smoother to watch... not as choppy.... but thats just my opinion.... nice riding tho

Graphz

Graphz

I don't care post #6
i enjoyed it, editing was really good in my opinion, not a huge fan of the song with that riding but ahh well

M

MrHughJass

I don't care post #7
Awesome riding,
Awesome song,
Awesome Video. Good job i enjoyed it. Also whats the name of that song? Thanks

Chris

Chris

I don't care post #8
Villeneuve & M83 - Look at me.

Thanks for the comments and especially the critisism people.

D

diablo90

I don't care post #9
props on everything man realllll good

H

HaroStreet

I don't care post #10
What do you use? and What camera do you have also it would be nice to see some more clips reversed but overall good job

blkbike

blkbike

I don't care post #11
Ok then so this is just critisism because you asked for it, otherwise I like your vids.

1.) It was too long. It should be shorter, so I guess lose some clips that arent "bangers"

2.) The song didnt flow with the riding too well, so either arrange the clips a lil better so that some landings stop or start on a music beat. Like when you were laughing while holding the cam over your head would have been good at the voice "mix" part of the song

3.) It seems like your were getting bored with it in the end and didnt put as much work into the editing.

4.) some more lifestyle type shots would have been nice.

Please dont take offence in any of this. I always like your vids, and I dont even put alot of effort into editing mine much anymore so take this with a grain of salt.

Remember, you edit the way you want. Its your style that will make something appealing to some, so keep doing what you're doing

T

Trimix

I don't care post #12
I'll just parrot that ^^ blkbike's right I think.
I always enjoy seeing Chris' riding though.

J

jawn

I don't care post #13
2.) The song didnt flow with the riding too well, so either arrange the clips a lil better so that some landings stop or start on a music beat.
Word, audio/visual sync FTW.

bikerinthebuff

bikerinthebuff

I don't care post #14
it was all good man. but yeah i think if you put together a new video where you focused on getting all your good stuff, like airout whips for example, and then sat down on the computer and found an original song, then your videos would be great. what i'm saying is there are few spots where the trick is over, but the clip goes on for longer than needed. thats where you gadda cut corners, and possibly start fading clips in and out
thats all the advice i can give.

godbarber

godbarber

I don't care post #15
I liked the song, and i loved your riding, but i personally don't feel that the song suited your riding. I don't know why i just got that feeling, i don't think your riding was 'chilled out' enough for the vid. Try editing a vid to something like, stone roses - waterfall. Or something like that. I think they'd suit if you did a good edit! - please consider this constructive crtisism, i'm not trying to slate you here.

On the plus side, i loved your riding, and the way you used your slow mo to fit the music on the bowl part was excellent. Unless i got a laggy player or something :p

It was difficult for me to find something i didn't like with the vid but overall the music with the riding was what i thought i should critisize. Good job, keep it up, your vid(s) are better than most forum members :)

B

bmx beginner

I don't care post #16
I think it would of been better if had done some more intresting shots like when you were looking through the bars on the quarter and again different music but overall good video kept me intresting excellent riding aswell though those turndown were poetry in motion as some might say

James....

James....

I don't care post #17
J

jawn

I don't care post #18
^ Do you have that Shook vid, if you know his part? If so, the track list is listed in the credits.

Penn kalgh

Penn kalgh

I don't care post #19
Watcha ya all talkin' bout? the music was awesome.

Chris, Your videos are sexy, they are like the cheese and im the pineapple of a Haiwaian pizza. A very odd couple indeed.

Noneless i loved the video, editting was awesome, song was great i liked it. And your whip airs are lush ;)

I think it would of been better if had done some more intresting shots like when you were looking through the bars on the quarter and again different music but overall good video kept me intresting excellent riding aswell though those turndown were poetry in motion as some might say
HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE BARS WHILST HE'S RIDING!? o_O

Last edited:
J

jihim

I don't care post #20
sweet riding man loved the video

New Topics