i didnt even know i got hurt.

• Discuss i didnt even know i got hurt. in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; so i was riding at kaiser bmx park in fresno, California then i was trying to land a 360 out of the half pipe when i sliped and hit my knee on the stem... ...
J

Jesse...

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #1
so i was riding at kaiser bmx park in fresno, California then i was trying to land a 360 out of the half pipe when i sliped and hit my knee on the stem so it hurt but kept on riding because it happens ....
a while later im grinding a box then some skater goes wtf happened and i look down and i see this i busted my knee open with my stem it didnt even hurt but it was gushing out blood....:x

J

jawn

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #2
I stabbed myself in the leg with a couple inches of axle sticking out of a wheel once, and didn't notice until my sock was wet with blood.

Ace24

Ace24

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #3
thats intense man, lol. Ride no matter what!

Patrickk

Patrickk

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #4
do i spy bone?

T

troy

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #5
Bone? :eek:

S

sackley85

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #6
I stabbed myself in the leg with a couple inches of axle sticking out of a wheel once, and didn't notice until my sock was wet with blood.
same here.

J

JustinE

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #7
I've done that before...I didn't notice till I got home..blood all the way down my leg..lol.

BMXM0NSTER

BMXM0NSTER

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #8
guess it hurt so bad it was numb lol

I

iGamble

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #9
Ouch that looks like it'll hurt for a couple days. I hate knee injuries!

J

jawn

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #10
My wheel wasn't even on the bike at the time. It was an unsealed wheel with only the cone nuts holding the axle on. I was skating and lost control dodging cars in a parking lot. I threw my wheel out of the way so I wouldn't land on it, but as luck would have it I landed right on top of it.

dannytupac

dannytupac

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #11
how does your knee exactly hit a small stem and get that beaten up o_O

J

jawn

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #12
^ You'd be surprised.

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #13
knee pads anyone?

one time i went OTB in a silly nose wheel attempt and my brake lever stabbed me in the back of the knee.

H

Hermes

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #14
hello...my name is erik and im going to tell you a story... I ride bmx...i have a dk and im very pinpointed used to it...i was at a party and it was like 11 o clock at night and there was this dirt jump hidden in the woods coming from a large hill......everyone was asking around for someone that could do it and i knew i could but i was alittle buzzed up. Well by the time i got to the top of the hill with this bike that someone handed me(it was a felt or something crappy) i was pretty convinced to just walk the other way but all my friends were there and i did not want to make a fool out of myself but little did i know the there was a pit in the middle. when i jumped the bars went crazy on me and i was thrown from the bike but just enough so that my male parts were hovering over the bars..i landedand the front tire cased the pit and i was running around screaming like a little girl...bascially i bruised my sack.....

The Lost Otter

The Lost Otter

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #15
need any stiches at all?
i still wish i had this vid, has anyone ever heard of speedworld out in AZ? well we hit this huge double on it, friend cased it and it looked like her was a girll. I tld him i get tampons if he needed them haha

Justin

Justin

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #16
It's odd. The small cuts hurt. The deep ones don't.

SnK

SnK

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #17
i was running around screaming like a little girl...bascially i bruised my sack.....
I laughed my tits off.:clap:

dannytupac

dannytupac

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #18
i still gotta lose mine ::oops:

wethepeople1

wethepeople1

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #19
ahhh ive done this so many times ahh its only a scratch carry on riding then u get a itch, strach it and my hand turns red and im like ohhh no look down and blood has turned my jeans red they where skinny so i couldnt lift them up to even check if it was deep got home and where the blood dried to my jeans it was hard to get them off so gritted my teeth and ripped them of and behold my leg all gashed up hahha good times

IB Street

IB Street

i didnt even know i got hurt. post #20
That is intense man. Does it hurt really bad now?

New Topics