I am pissed

B

Blah

I am pissed post #1
Man, this sucks. I had a perfect dirt jump set up. 3 ft high with a 6 ft gap. My girlfriend and I were watching Final Destination 2 (good movie by the way) and this dumb **** just comes and plows it. But get this -- It was in my OWN yard! He then took the dirt, and brought it to his yard to use. So now I have a big ****ing hole and my parents won't do shit. So now, I have to start from scratch again. With the little dirt I have left. I do have a smaller jump, about 1ft high that I was slowly building up, but I want to just bring it to the height I had before. I just got One Footers dialed, and I was just about to get my X-ups in. GRRRR! :x

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

I am pissed post #2
Find out where the guy lives, dig a huge hole in his yard, wheelbarrow the dirt back to your yard, and make your jump bigger. Stake a sign in the ground reading: Plow this jump and I will seiously come to your house and kill you.
I've learned how to say that so people will actually believe me.

\m/

C

Colorblinded

I am pissed post #3
Well first of all..... Don't do what that guy said, that's illegal. Death threats and such. One thing that you should do though is probably report it, and/or go down to the police station and talk to them about this. What he did is very illegal. He is not allowed to trespass first of all without personal permission from someone in your family. But driving something onto your land and stealing from your yard, that is illegal. Do something about it.

415fsxrules

I am pissed post #4
Colorblinded said:
Well first of all..... Don't do what that guy said, that's illegal. Death threats and such. One thing that you should do though is probably report it, and/or go down to the police station and talk to them about this. What he did is very illegal. He is not allowed to trespass first of all without personal permission from someone in your family. But driving something onto your land and stealing from your yard, that is illegal. Do something about it.
very good idea he will get in huge $hit :D

B

Blah

I am pissed post #5
I would do that, but I don't have a local police station. :oops:

I live in a town of like 200 - 300. And my parents say I should just let myself simmer, because I was screaming at him. Ahhh, I don't know. I hate that fag. :evil:

L

leon_luxton

I am pissed post #6
just take it all bac from his yard then :)

B

Blah

I am pissed post #7
I would, but he has it tarped or some shit. I don't know -- I'll take to the town board at our next meeting.

L

leon_luxton

I am pissed post #8
just do that then
:p

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

I am pissed post #9
you should of shot him while he was on in your back yard, just say he was treating your left.

B

Bigboomer

I am pissed post #10
Hell in the states you can shoot people for looking at your wierd :/

415fsxrules

I am pissed post #11
Yeah i would say to just take it up at your local meeting thing u should get your dirt back :)

G

gt_thumps

I am pissed post #12
fight for your rights. tell us how it goes.

New Topics