hurray for me!!:D

• Discuss hurray for me!!:D in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Here's the deal: haven't riden for a long time but tonight I decided to give it a go again on me old villain:P and it payed off: Just did my first... ...
blazer

blazer

hurray for me!!:D post #1
Here's the deal: haven't riden for a long time but tonight I decided to give it a go again on me old villain:p and it payed off: Just did my first fakie/rollback (brakeless)!! It came relatively fast, been practicing for maybe half an hour an wouldn't stop before I'd done 5 of em. still gotta work on getting em consistent but I think it's not bad for half an hour! (dont mean so sound ****y)

Last edited:
archer

archer

hurray for me!!:D post #2
Cool =) congratulations =)

S

SweetstuffHaro

hurray for me!!:D post #3
what do u mean u did ur first rollback brakeless

blazer

blazer

hurray for me!!:D post #4
sorry should've said it clearly: I'm not brakeless (rear only) and yesterday I did my first ever rollback and learned them brakeless instead of applying rear brake cuz I heard it's better to do them brakeless
btw what's the deal here: rollback is the whole thing, right, roling backwards and pivoting back to forwards?
sorry for the not-being-clear

I know it's not that big a deal but I was so happy when I got em, not the 'dance through the house' kind of happy, just really satisfied :wink:

D

danielz

hurray for me!!:D post #5
good job

B

band aid

hurray for me!!:D post #6
i loved the feeling of learning those after sooooo much practice...keep the practice up and i'm glad to see your coming back to riding. :)

T

Timthekid

hurray for me!!:D post #7
do it!

D

dirkadirka

hurray for me!!:D post #8
i love rolling fakie for like 500 feet and then nice big half cab. mmmmmm its sick

good job mate

New Topics