Huge air on a double...

D

Disturbed1

Huge air on a double... post #1
I'm the type of rider that wonts to go higher and higher off a jump for two reasons: one:I love to get high :twisted: and two: I love pulling off big tricks when im high... so some one tell me what they do to get high :twisted:

I

infantry43RIDER

Huge air on a double... post #2
just keep practicing is what i do...you will only learn to boost by doing it.

E

evanc

Huge air on a double... post #3
A casual observer would think this was about marijuana.

G

Huge air on a double... post #4
I think it's supposed to be a kind of hidden meaning thing

E

evanc

Huge air on a double... post #5
Well, duh. He sent me some almost-indecipherable e-mail. It was so ***, it made me spit fireballs at my computer.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Huge air on a double... post #6
Disturbed1 said:
:twisted:
well if it is a hidden stoner message, he's prolly fried his brains out beyond belief to think that that face with horns r cool

D

Disturbed1

Huge air on a double... post #7
I think u guys take shit to seriously, really u do. was it really supposed to mean anything but what was stated. (which if u guys dont know that was how to get huge air on a double) But me being a stoner has nothing to do with my ?? and why the hell would u even waste my time with ur dumb ass replies. If u have advice then post it if not stay the **** off.

E

evanc

Huge air on a double... post #8
Shut the **** up, n00b.

D

Disturbed1

Huge air on a double... post #9
Who the hell said i was a noob. I wonted to know from others how they got high air u dumb ****!!! I know how to get high air i just wonted to see what others did. its more like a ?? u ask to see what others do. U have no idea what i can do u prick, so shut the **** u urself. and dont u have anything better to do than to spend all ur time on here typing people and acting all big and bad when in real life u probably wouldnt say shit like this to anyone to there face. so shut up pussy and get a damn life!!! and try practicing what u preach

E

evanc

Huge air on a double... post #10
Date Registered: 11-02-2003.

evanc: Shut the **** up, n00b.

X

|x|D|x|

Huge air on a double... post #11
disturbed1...ur a faggot, this is suppoe to be fun, not serious, bmx is fun, not serious, so relax, count to 10, take a deep breath, and go ride a bank or somefin, spend ur time on soemthing elce then critisizing people

D

Disturbed1

Huge air on a double... post #12
U stupid ****s, thats what im getting at, biking is fun and people like u make shit serious. i had a post about getting high and everyone gets all stupid about it. Im all for representing the dark side and going and breaking something on my body but critisum comes to those who are to stupid to figure out that there a dumb ass on there own... so for u and all the other people who think im a fag because some stupid asses take up my time by posting some shit i dont even wont to hear u can **** off and go ride urself...

D

Disturbed1

Huge air on a double... post #13
As I have seen this post has turned into a kindergarden playground fight and it has gone to far. so after this there will be no more silly arguements over what that guy said or what he said... so post ur advice, and thank u for ur help...

X

|x|D|x|

Huge air on a double... post #14
well, im sory u took my post the wrong way, i meant no harm, but yea, i do know how to get high on a ramp/jump/double and stuff, most of all, you cant be loose, cus the bike will just go under you and u wount go highm ull just keep goin straight, and bike will bounce up and down

PS you got to agree, its easy to take ur post the wrong way :-D lol

G

Huge air on a double... post #15
i didn't read anything but the first 5 words aof all distrubed's posts. man this thread sux

E

evanc

Huge air on a double... post #16
Disturbed, shut the **** up. Once and for all. You can be having all the fun in the world riding your bike, or you could take it seriosuly. Either way, you're still a moron, you still have the mentality of my penis, and I've met 11-year old retarded girls with no arms or legs, that type by bashing their head on the keyboard, and they STILL are more coherent than you. You are a ****ing loser. God, you suck at life.

G

Huge air on a double... post #17
LOL
evan you RULE

X

|x|D|x|

Huge air on a double... post #18
damn evan...that was good lol

D

Disturbed1

Huge air on a double... post #19
i thought i went thro this u stupid ****... i dont give a flying **** what the hell u say, so why do u keep coming back... really why do u. now that u got ur huge come back out there and got ur props for it, do u feel better??? again in real life u would'nt say shit to me, u would just look at me and then look at that small penis that u referred to and would walk away a shamed man... because well u have no balls and u like to talk shit over the internet... is it the fact that for once u can actually talk shit and not get ur ass kicked for it, is that why u keep coming back... and by the way tell ur sister (the one with no arms or legs) she really needs to find a new way to type... god, u need ur ass kicked!!!

I

infantry43RIDER

Huge air on a double... post #20
id talk shit to you in person...so if you wanna go there...not saying im some big hardass or anything...but i don't say stuff that i can't back up.

New Topics