HUCK FLATLAND STEM-THE KOMPRESSOR

L

leon_luxton

HUCK FLATLAND STEM-THE KOMPRESSOR post #1
Yo...this is a prototype of the new flatland stem from Huck...it will come in different names and wont be so plain.they are still working on it...

Just a quick note on the size of the stem. It looks tall in the picture, but it's actually about the same height as the Brickhouse stem, minus the cut outs on the top and bottom where the gyro plate usually goes.
i really like it.wot do you guys think?
leon luxton 8O

L

leon_luxton

HUCK FLATLAND STEM-THE KOMPRESSOR post #2
"the Kompressor isn't ready for production yet. HUCK is changing some things on it and fine tuning the idea. He did ride it for a while on his bike and said it felt really strong and the offset was perfect. He had it on his bike at the Elevation3 event also, where the stem got lots of attention and feeback. Tex, with London bikes, even gave us some good feedback. Lee, with HUCK, he did take pictures of it on his bike...."i will post pictures soon...
leon luxton 8O

L

leon_luxton

HUCK FLATLAND STEM-THE KOMPRESSOR post #3
right i have got the pics..here they are......

more infomation..............
"Anyway, the HUCK stem is still in protoype stage. We released some pictures so that we could get some feedback from riders. We're not sure when that will be released for purchase. We will however release a few protoypes to a few riders to ride and test. Art Thomason, Jesse Puente and some other riders will be the first to get those prototypes. There's some new stuff that HUCK is working on too, but we won't reveal those items until we get some protoypes made"
leon luxton 8O

I

infantry43RIDER

HUCK FLATLAND STEM-THE KOMPRESSOR post #4
leon you make posts and then you are the only one to respond...until now.

L

leon_luxton

HUCK FLATLAND STEM-THE KOMPRESSOR post #5
infantry43RIDER said:
leon you make posts and then you are the only one to respond...until now.
LOL...yeah...i just like to get em going and stuff.damn every one post or else :twisted:

G

greenspan

HUCK FLATLAND STEM-THE KOMPRESSOR post #6
Shit looks trick!! CNC billet Aluminium. Near 0 offset. I bet that piece aint tweakin.

E

EasternBMX

HUCK FLATLAND STEM-THE KOMPRESSOR post #7
that is pimp i don't ride flat but that concept is cool with the hindges and stuff and only two screws i like

E

evanc

HUCK FLATLAND STEM-THE KOMPRESSOR post #8
leon, I'm going to kill you. I hate you. A lot.

L

leon_luxton

HUCK FLATLAND STEM-THE KOMPRESSOR post #9
evanc said:
leon, I'm going to kill you. I hate you. A lot.
:evil: WHY :evil:

New Topics