Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted

• Discuss Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted in the BMX Parts forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi all. Just removed my Odyssey hubs and replaced them with Profile hubs. A mate looks like he is having the odyssey hubs with the 10T driver for the... ...
sterns

sterns

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #1
Hi all.

Just removed my Odyssey hubs and replaced them with Profile hubs.

A mate looks like he is having the odyssey hubs with the 10T driver for the rear.
Therefore im selling my 9T odyssey Hazrd Titanium Driver which is only a few months old and has no wear on the teeth.
Ill also be putting in Brand new Driver bearings (Top quality with metal sheiled sides).
Price wise for the Ti driver, profile site has them at £75, so shall we say£50 posted.
(give me a pm with offers if you think though)

Now due to the Profile hub being on the heavy side, im after a new 9T driver, (preferabbly Titanium), and also a new axle.
First preference is a 3/8 axle using the allen bolts. Otherwise a Titanium axle.

The profile is a mini shell, though was told race hubs (no idea whats the difference to be honest, thought was just the axle)

if anyone can help, know where to get these parts or someone selling, would be very grateful.

many thanks

Tony

Last edited:
B0N0

B0N0

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #2
if your mate doesnt have it

how much for the rear with 9t driver?
and how much with 10t ?

sterns

sterns

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #3
Ill have a chat with him tomorrow, as ive just built the hub with 10T driver onto a hazard rim in black with white spokes.

Ill let you know

cheers
Tony

B0N0

B0N0

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #4
thanks

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #5
sterns

sterns

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #6
the rear profile is running a solid 14mm axle and cro-mo driver and weighs more than the hazard did.
Plus, if you got the money, why not, i used to ride a volume hellion back in 1998 that weighed so much, so its nice to have light parts nowdays.

guess I am a weight whore, lol

B0N0

B0N0

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #7
have you spoken to your mate ?

M

Marcus Poopy

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #8
the rear profile is running a solid 14mm axle and cro-mo driver and weighs more than the hazard did.
Plus, if you got the money, why not, i used to ride a volume hellion back in 1998 that weighed so much, so its nice to have light parts nowdays.

guess I am a weight whore, lol
not really, but it shouldnt be your only reason to buy one blah blah blah personally i dont care whether your a weigth whore or not:p
im tired of people having opinions...cuz most seem to be bad:p

but you can purchase a new 3/8 race axel thingy from profile site, or danscomp or ables or staff-bmx...pretty much anywhere:p

sterns

sterns

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #9
cool. The 3/8 race axle thing, will that fit all the mini rear hubs? Its the hub with the high and low flanges on. It looks like a mini, but dont wanna buy an axle if its wrong, lol.

cheers buddy

Paul1311

Paul1311

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #10
B0N0

B0N0

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #11
^ i keep asking but he wont get back to me

Paul1311

Paul1311

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #12
haha lol , its so hard to get a casette round here these days :(

B0N0

B0N0

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #13
^ so true

sterns

sterns

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #14
Im still waiting for confirmation from my mate as to wether he is having the wheel, so as soon as I know, you will know

B0N0

B0N0

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #15
ok thanks

but could you not have said that after all the pm's ?

sterns

sterns

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #16
Thought i Did mate, I did say I was asking him.

B0N0

B0N0

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #17
any news ?

sterns

sterns

Hub bits for sale (Ti) and wanted post #18
He's only just let me know about it, and said he is taking the wheel.

Still have the Profile made Titanium Driver for Odyssey Hazard Hub

New Topics