hrm.. can we say.. Young?

• Discuss hrm.. can we say.. Young? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; SO is this like some forum of mainly Highschoolers? sure seems it.. ...
  • Tags bmx pro bmx
E

Euphoricweed83

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #1
SO is this like some forum of mainly Highschoolers? sure seems it..

RuLe

RuLe

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #2
17 here. junior, talkign about that i still havent pasted my exit exam test

R

rocket

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #3
we*d said:
yeah you can say that. just check out the poll you missed.... http://www.bmx-zone.com/en-poll-viewpoll-15.html

im one one the 5.13% with 14 votes. so i assume you must be too.
do you actually expect a forum with only 20 to 30+ age riders?
It kinda pisses me off that no pros post on any forums...thats the real question... whats up with that? too good? not enough time? B.S.

F

FOL

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #4
first of all they are pretty busy probably, second of all if they post anything it will probably be on one of the huge/famous forums. This isn't a huge/famous forum (yet)

T

Trimix

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #5
I am in the 4% minority dude....I am slighty over 38

O

oibmxpunx

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #6
icerocket said:
we*d said:
yeah you can say that. just check out the poll you missed.... http://www.bmx-zone.com/en-poll-viewpoll-15.html

im one one the 5.13% with 14 votes. so i assume you must be too.
do you actually expect a forum with only 20 to 30+ age riders?
It kinda pisses me off that no pros post on any forums...thats the real question... whats up with that? too good? not enough time? B.S.
there might be and there not telling any one so kids dont bug the shit out of them

I

infantry43RIDER

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #7
we*d said:
seriously what exactly was the point of this topic...
put this shit in the all other stuff forum...i mean i look on the general BMX (keyword there) and all i see is this shit...

T

Trimix

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #8
No real point. You're right, wrong place, and a BS topic....I always like to respond favorably :)

S

sandmriderbmx

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #9
i dont know what u expected, the majority of non-pro bmxers and skaters are teenagers

RuLe

RuLe

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #10
not pro? Not true..

haha naw im kidding

R

rocket

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #11
FOL said:
first of all they are pretty busy probably, second of all if they post anything it will probably be on one of the huge/famous forums. This isn't a huge/famous forum (yet)
third off... busy has nothing to do with a pro dropin in on a forum once in a while and showing a little support (for the forum), encouragement, advice or just sayin 'whats up'
ive rode with pros before and know its very possible for any one of them to post something. they just dont care too which in my opinion, their reasons are not legit. and fourth, there are no huge/famous forums.

S

sandmriderbmx

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #12
not 4 bmx anyways, u have to understand tht though there are millions of bmxers its def. not one of the most respected sports

Y

yo momma

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #13
icerocket said:
FOL said:
third off... busy has nothing to do with a pro dropin in on a forum once in a while and showing a little support (for the forum), encouragement, advice or just sayin 'whats up'
ive rode with pros before and know its very possible for any one of them to post something. they just dont care too which in my opinion, their reasons are not legit. and fourth, there are no huge/famous forums.
So they don't wanna come and post on here. So what. If they don't wanna do it, they don't wanna do it. That's all the reason they need. Quit your whining.

R

rocket

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #14
yo momma said:
So they don't wanna come and post on here. So what. If they don't wanna do it, they don't wanna do it. That's all the reason they need. Quit your whining.
no shit toughguy. if you call that whinning you must have mental issues...just look at your name, a perfect example.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

hrm.. can we say.. Young? post #15
If you want pros, good luck registering here.

New Topics