Hows this No footer??

  • Discuss Hows this No footer?? in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; This is from today. i got a video and ill post in a little. [img]http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Apr/2004433200876563806527.jpg[/img]... ...
  • Tags no footer photo
M

Matt11

New Member
Hows this No footer?? post #1
This is from today. i got a video and ill post in a little.




 
F

federal_rider12

New Member
Hows this No footer?? post #2
looks like you kicked out too much, looks like your trying to do the splits. i dont think it looks good doing that, but thats me.

cool though
 
X Boarder

X Boarder

.
Hows this No footer?? post #3
Yeah that, to me wuold be a perfect no-footer.

looks nice. :bmx_rulez: :dance:
 
RuLe

RuLe

New Member
Hows this No footer?? post #4
to me i mean its ****ign awesome u can get it that big but i do think it looks better if u do it smaller like they normally do.
 
M

Matt11

New Member
Hows this No footer?? post #5
Thanks, Ya the think the second pics looks better than the first. The first one is a little to big, looks kinda weird. But thanks
 
M

Mr_Shrapnel

New Member
Hows this No footer?? post #6
phat
 
S

slappyslapnuts

New Member
Hows this No footer?? post #7
il try get my one up of them ive been pullin them for ages im not amazing at other stuff i just seem to be able to take my body of the bike with no worrys i can do the splits like that in mid air and i can do supermans with no hassle really.
 
T

Trimix

Guest
Hows this No footer?? post #8
federal_rider12 said:
looks like you kicked out too much, looks like your trying to do the splits. i dont think it looks good doing that, but thats me.

cool though
I mean, I can't do that....but I would also rather see two feet on the same side, toes pointed...than that kind of no footer.
 
D

Devourment 138

Guest
Hows this No footer?? post #9
your pics are down
 
M

Matt11

New Member
Hows this No footer?? post #10
There working now for me.
 
D

Devourment 138

Guest
Hows this No footer?? post #11
sweet!!!
 
D

Dynamo

Guest
Hows this No footer?? post #12
Dude that is cool

In the first pic it looks like you're trying to get into a heel clicker :)
 
S

SR20DET

New Member
Hows this No footer?? post #13
them dirt jumps look quality, id love to jump them, o and nice no-footer dude! :)
 
@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

New Member
Hows this No footer?? post #14
cool dirt jumps theyre quite high those no footers too
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
Hows this No footer?? post #15
Trimix said:
federal_rider12 said:
looks like you kicked out too much, looks like your trying to do the splits. i dont think it looks good doing that, but thats me.

cool though
I mean, I can't do that....but I would also rather see two feet on the same side, toes pointed...than that kind of no footer.
yea dude...a no footed can can...they rule.
 
F

FOL

Guest
Hows this No footer?? post #16
infantry43RIDER said:
Trimix said:
federal_rider12 said:
looks like you kicked out too much, looks like your trying to do the splits. i dont think it looks good doing that, but thats me.

cool though
I mean, I can't do that....but I would also rather see two feet on the same side, toes pointed...than that kind of no footer.
yea dude...a no footed can can...they rule.
isn't a can can always no footed? hmm I assume you leave on one the pedal then...odd, I always thought if it as no footed
 
N

No Fear :: AMZ ::

New Member
Hows this No footer?? post #17
amazing..
 
M

Matt11

New Member
Hows this No footer?? post #18
A can-can it when one foot is over.Like this:


I no footed can can is that with both feet kicked out.
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
Hows this No footer?? post #19
yea...there you go FOL.
 

New Topics

Top