how to jump?

• Discuss how to jump? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hi guyz, i was just wondering how to jump high with the bmx i bought it from 3_4 months and didnt know how to jump grind. :roll: ...
  • Tags bmx jump
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

polaris_bmx01

how to jump? post #1
hi guyz,

i was just wondering how to jump high with the bmx i bought it from 3_4 months and didnt know how to jump grind. :roll:

A

Anonymous

how to jump? post #2
what the hell is jump grind? well with your jumping problem find a good curb and jump a lot then find a good dirt or box jump and start trying to go big. work your way up.

A

Anonymous

how to jump? post #3
I THINK THAT YOUR FIRST PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE REPRESENTING POLARIS ON A BMX SITE. AND LEARN IT YOURSELF LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IT IS MUCH EASIER TO TEACH YOURSELF I THINK.

R

RESPEkT305

how to jump? post #4
Do a manual (a really high one) then lift you back tire up, and level it out . To grind u just land your pegs or whatever on somethin high enough to keep your wheels off the ground.

B

bruisedbob

how to jump? post #5
It's been two years I hope he's got it by now. Way to dig through the search though. :roll:

C

Charles

how to jump? post #6
^^^ Lol, You never know. And I dont think learn it yourself is encouragement. He prolly stopped riding that day and cried hiself to sleep that night.

Eggit

Eggit

how to jump? post #7
Anonymous said:
I THINK THAT YOUR FIRST PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE REPRESENTING POLARIS ON A BMX SITE. AND LEARN IT YOURSELF LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IT IS MUCH EASIER TO TEACH YOURSELF I THINK.
Whats wrong with pete and pete?

C.K. Girkins

C.K. Girkins

how to jump? post #8
geez, really long time ago...

F

FOL

how to jump? post #9
Good thing that you use the search button. But in general, try to use it if you want an answer. Don't use it for replying to someone, or you will explain someone how to bunnyhop when is already became Dave Mirra 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics