how to get pegs off ...yes i already know im a r*tard

• Discuss how to get pegs off ...yes i already know im a r*tard in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; basically im just tryin to get the front wheel off, its not my bike and it has pegs. Ive tried tighteing and untightening the bolts between the fork... ...
  • Tags bike
R

rich77

how to get pegs off ...yes i already know im a r*tard post #1
basically im just tryin to get the front wheel off, its not my bike and it has pegs. Ive tried tighteing and untightening the bolts between the fork and the hub, this makes the pegs loose and the wheel loose in the forks but it just wont come up out. Ive stripped the bolts a bit now :roll:

E

evanc

how to get pegs off ...yes i already know im a r*tard post #2
Use a socket wrench with an extension and stick it in the peg. No offense, but I think this is a record for this board.

R

rich77

how to get pegs off ...yes i already know im a r*tard post #3
*shoots self*

I

infantry43RIDER

how to get pegs off ...yes i already know im a r*tard post #4
good job.

E

EPMD

how to get pegs off ...yes i already know im a r*tard post #5
F

federal_rider12

how to get pegs off ...yes i already know im a r*tard post #6
so u got it loose on both sides and the wheel wont come out? thats how i take it and if im guess right the bike has axel holders which r a little piece of metal that has a lip that holds the axel up and goes into a little hole in the fork and u gotta remove the nut more to remove it and since u stripped it make sure u get a perfect fittin socket and take the nut completely off and buy some new ones and if the wheel is still stuck get a rubber mallet or hammer and beat the tire till it flies outta the forks

F

federal_rider12

how to get pegs off ...yes i already know im a r*tard post #7
shit man maybe i should read closer and saw
Ive tried tighteing and untightening the bolts between the fork and the hub,

but i just flew through it and never thought bout what was wrote my eyes read it but my brain didnt

F

federal_rider12

how to get pegs off ...yes i already know im a r*tard post #8
damn quote thing screwed up my reply! it added what i wrote I HATE MY COMPUTER AND INTERNET

L

leon_luxton

how to get pegs off ...yes i already know im a r*tard post #9
^^^HAHA,lol :lol:

O

oibmxpunx

how to get pegs off ...yes i already know im a r*tard post #10
maybe you should quit rideing?

New Topics