How many of you Biked Before You came onto the board?

• Discuss How many of you Biked Before You came onto the board? in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Because i've noticed alot of ppl comin on like, " I don't know what Bike to choose help me pick my first bike" and i for one Rode aLOT before i found... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
H

hartattack_199

How many of you Biked Before You came onto the board? post #1
Because i've noticed alot of ppl comin on like, " I don't know what Bike to choose help me pick my first bike" and i for one Rode aLOT before i found this site, so just wondering

W

Wynex

How many of you Biked Before You came onto the board? post #2
<-

R

rage2k3

How many of you Biked Before You came onto the board? post #3
i joined after about 3 months of bmxing and about 2 years of mountain biking.

I

infantry43RIDER

How many of you Biked Before You came onto the board? post #4
wow um i have been riding for around 3 almost 4 years now and i just joined this board after i saw a link somewhere like 2 months ago or something like that.
i used to be a regular at other forums but i like this one.

E

evanc

How many of you Biked Before You came onto the board? post #5
Honestly, I did. I came here after I saw a link on bmxboard saying how *** this board is. I decided to stick around because at the time, it appeared that none of you knew shit. You were recommending huffys and haro x1s to beginners.

O

oibmxpunx

How many of you Biked Before You came onto the board? post #6
ive been rideing for like 4 years and ive only ben here for like 2 months

H

hartattack_199

How many of you Biked Before You came onto the board? post #7
Yeah evan, i remember they were planning and comin over here to flame us till they all got kicked out, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR PUSSIES?

I

infantry43RIDER

How many of you Biked Before You came onto the board? post #8
when the hell is bmxboard going to open for new people or whatever....they board looks awesome.

E

evanc

How many of you Biked Before You came onto the board? post #9
hartattack_199 said:
Yeah evan, i remember they were planning and comin over here to flame us till they all got kicked out, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR PUSSIES?
No, this was back when the Minor Threat liberation was going on. www.minorthreat.com .

And you can always IM sinister and tell him to help you out. sinisterbmxboard on AIM. Or just send him $5 or some cookies and he'll hook you up.

X

XIII

How many of you Biked Before You came onto the board? post #10
i was riding for about 1½ years before i joined

New Topics