How many cm?

• Discuss How many cm? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Not pennis! How many centimeters lenght should to have got a good bar? For street... :? ...
  • Tags barspin gt street
D

Dave_Mirra

How many cm? post #1
Not pennis!
How many centimeters lenght should to have got a good bar?
For street... :?

E

EPMD

How many cm? post #2
Basically w/e you want.. measure your current bars and however much bigger or smaller you want

C

cpb rider

How many cm? post #3
lol dude, how could you name yourself dave mirra :lol: the length of my bar is about 60cm which is about 23 inches, I think it's good for street riding

E

EPMD

How many cm? post #4
cpb rider said:
lol dude, how could you name yourself dave mirra :lol: the length of my bar is about 60cm which is about 23 inches, I think it's good for street riding
what 8O thats huge for me

F

federal_rider12

How many cm? post #5
that is very vague are we talking about length or height or both? but still its in the feel you have to either check out your friends bikes and check the feel or go to shops and pick them up

D

Devourment 138

How many cm? post #6
Dave's in the hizouse :lol:

C

casperh

How many cm? post #7
a 45-50 cm bar it ll be

C

cpb rider

How many cm? post #8
EPMD said:
cpb rider said:
what 8O thats huge for me
I could cut it about 1,5inch on the both sides but there won't be enough room for my break lever [one] I dunno, 23inches suites me fine. I can do xups and barspins with no problem

M

Mr_Shrapnel

How many cm? post #9
it is all personal, just cut your bars down to what ever size you feel comfortable with. however shorter bars are generally considered to be better. i run bars which are about 58cm

C

casperh

How many cm? post #10
too long you shouldnt make it
so long my bar was, barspin bunnyhop i couldnt make

F

federal_rider12

How many cm? post #11
Mr_Shrapnel said:
it is all personal, just cut your bars down to what ever size you feel comfortable with. however shorter bars are generally considered to be better. i run bars which are about 58cm
yes everyone is different i run my bars 24 in. long that may seem long but it fits me perfect and lots of room for barspins and things i cut mine down 1 1/8 in on both sides

X

XIII

How many cm? post #12
that Yoda talking is starting to get annoying... lol

E

EPMD

How many cm? post #13
Never mind i thought 60 cm was big.. and i measured my bars and they were 50 cm, and my bars are tiny

M

Mr_Shrapnel

How many cm? post #14
the average size erect penis is 6 inches

I

infantry43RIDER

How many cm? post #15
yes.
i lower that number with my gigantic 2 and halfer.

F

federal_rider12

How many cm? post #16
why did you have to post that? but i heard the same thing on some show and they did their own experiment to see if it was true

Y

ysjdj

How many cm? post #17
my bar is 50cm for flatland

M

Mr_Shrapnel

How many cm? post #18
yeah it seems to be pretty accurate, but dont worry kids i think it only applies to 18+ year olds!

C

casperh

How many cm? post #19
XIII said:
that Yoda talking is starting to get annoying... lol
my service it is

F

federal_rider12

How many cm? post #20
Mr_Shrapnel said:
yeah it seems to be pretty accurate, but dont worry kids i think it only applies to 18+ year olds!
:lol:

New Topics