how long

• Discuss how long in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; if i sent my money oreser to dans comp to day and i live in florida when will i get my stuff? ...
J

john swartz

how long post #1
if i sent my money oreser to dans comp to day and i live in florida when will i get my stuff?

M

marks86

how long post #2
around a week

J

john swartz

how long post #3
thats good

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

how long post #4
it could be closer to two weeks. you have to wait for the mail to deliver your money order first, then they will send your package that day or the next. count in weekends and it should be about two weeks. if it takes longer, give them a ring.

J

john swartz

how long post #5
cool
beans

S

screwglue

how long post #6
Yeah it really is a pain in the ass. My first time doing a mail order to danscomp I remember having some shit I ordered that never came: Shadow Lil Dirty grips in blue and shadow survival kit tube patches. I can't remember the rest but other than that I've had a smooth transaction with there mailorder system. I know, I say a lot of shit you probaly don't even give a shit about lol but I can't help it. But typically it took me around 3-5 days not including weekends for my mail to arrive to them.

New Topics