How long You been rideing?

• Discuss How long You been rideing? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; How long You been rideing? And how long has it took you to learn basiuc tricks bunnyhoping,barspin etc. please note dow your early riding hood... Thx :D ...
  • Tags 360 barspin tailwhip wallride
C

Caris

How long You been rideing? post #1
How long You been rideing? And how long has it took you to learn basiuc tricks bunnyhoping,barspin etc. please note dow your early riding hood...
Thx :D

C

casperh

How long You been rideing? post #2
how long it was when i learned the basic tricks.. i think 1.5 month of full time practicing :oops: and that was 6 months ago.. :oops:

F

FT rider

How long You been rideing? post #3
woah u must be good or im bad because i think barspinning is well hard and i cant do them and i been riding one year!but i can do them in manuals, but maybe its just me because i can do tailwhips (flatground and in the air) and i can do wallrides and tables and 360s and like no handed spins and stuff but barspinnin always screws me

C

Caris

How long You been rideing? post #4
IF your tips on bunnyhoping then, i can only do the english one.

C

casperh

How long You been rideing? post #5
FT rider said:
ut maybe its just me because i can do tailwhips (flatground and in the air) and i can do wallrides and tables and 360s and like no handed spins and stuff but barspinnin always screws me
its just you, i cant do those tricks..

I

infantry43RIDER

How long You been rideing? post #6
4our years.

S

sentaafEQpovar

How long You been rideing? post #7
wtf been riding for a year and u can tailwhip wtf wtf

i myself been riding on and off for about 5 years.... was mostly dirt at begining, but i never reeally progressed cuase once we got to the point that we started learning tricks at our jumps, they would get torn down, wed just chill for about 2 months build new ones then have to relearn stuff

I

infantry43RIDER

How long You been rideing? post #8
sentaaf it all depends on what you want to do...like i started attempting tailwhips in my first year and could almost get bunnyhop whips in my second...

S

sentaafEQpovar

How long You been rideing? post #9
i dont know if its just sumthign about norcal, but its usually a few years before people are even atempting tailwhips, and such

C

casperh

How long You been rideing? post #10
infantry43RIDER said:
sentaaf it all depends on what you want to do...like i started attempting tailwhips in my first year and could almost get bunnyhop whips in my second...
can you do those bunnyhop whips now?

I

infantry43RIDER

How long You been rideing? post #11
way back then when i was trying them i realized maybe i should start smaller so i quit even practicing them for a while...but i can bunnyhop whip to frame sometimes now that im working on them.

F

federal_rider12

How long You been rideing? post #12
well ive been riding bmx since i was 11 so that was almost 6 years ago ive been actually pulling tricks off for the past year and well i only remember how long it took me to do bunnyhop(3 hours) tailwhip(2 days) rocket air(1 day thought about it and did it) and wall ride(first try, messing around and did it) the first thing i was doing when i was 11 was jumping off picnic tables, curbs, speed bumps, cement ledges i could find, and small dirt jumps but ive had trouble with easier tricks that are basic tricks but i cant do them like manual and barspin but ive been working on them and getting close to getting them down but those tricks were just harder for me then the tricks i already got

C

casperh

How long You been rideing? post #13
youre quiet a fast learner .. i could tailwhip in.. what i cant even tailwhip, i **** it up at the end time after time :cry:

L

leon_luxton

How long You been rideing? post #14
i have been riding flatland for about 14weeks now :D

F

federal_rider12

How long You been rideing? post #15
i can learn some tricks fast, just like me in skateboarding, but i still cant do some of those basic tricks, like spins, i cant rotate very well i mean i can 180 of jumps but ive been tryin it on flat ground and i just cant spin quick enough but doing my tailwhip was easy so then i thought why not try a double whip and i got 1 and a half around and landed that way and i went right into the bike but rocket air is kinda easy is if you can do no footers good you just jump off the pedals and jump back and land on the pegs or just tap them and get back on the pedals

C

casperh

How long You been rideing? post #16
you can say those things but i dont know dirt tricks etc.. :eek: leon, youre just an acrobat, go work in a circus or something :lol:

F

federal_rider12

How long You been rideing? post #17
ah any tricks can be for dirt, street, park you can do them for anything but i did learn tailwhip and rocket air on dirt jumps wallride on a fence next to the jump and 180's i do on street learning tricks on dirt jumps are easier to me because the ramps are made to perform tricks and the falls arent as bad but can still rough you up bad

D

dainjarouz

How long You been rideing? post #18
being riding since 93, got out of it when i got a car in 96, came back in 99 and was at it for 2 years, stopped again, and came back in early 2003. :?

O

oibmxpunx

How long You been rideing? post #19
ive been rideing for like 4 years i think i started in 2000 or matbe 99 f*ck i dont know something like that

<pot head

C

casperh

How long You been rideing? post #20
friend :p

New Topics