How long for jammed finger to heal?

• Discuss How long for jammed finger to heal? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i jammed my middle finger in PE by a flying soccer ball, how long will it take to heal? anything i can do? ...
O

orangebeast91489

How long for jammed finger to heal? post #1
i jammed my middle finger in PE by a flying soccer ball, how long will it take to heal? anything i can do?

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

How long for jammed finger to heal? post #2
did you sprain it?

O

orangebeast91489

How long for jammed finger to heal? post #3
i dont know, but when i stick it straight out it hurts, and when i curl it it hurts. i hope i didnt because i wana go to the skatepark

X Boarder

X Boarder

How long for jammed finger to heal? post #4
almost same thing happened to me. i was playing b-ball and this kid kicked the basketball right into my finger at point blank range. My finger swelled up and by the time school was out my finger was at least twice its size.. I taped a pencil to the bottom of my finger in class to keep it straight... I don't know I was improvising because jsut like you it hurt when i kept it straight or "curled" it. AAnyway I didn't go to the doctor... and in a month or so it was back to normal.. except that even now a year later i cant fully bend my finger.. it's kinda messed up :D

So yeah it shouldn't take long for the pain to be bearable.
GL

O

orangebeast91489

How long for jammed finger to heal? post #5
crap lol..well mine didnt swell up so hopefully it wont be hurting long..thanks

I

infantry43RIDER

How long for jammed finger to heal? post #6
10-15 years.

O

orangebeast91489

How long for jammed finger to heal? post #7
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!:

X Boarder

X Boarder

How long for jammed finger to heal? post #8
hes obviously joking jeeeeeeeezzz :roll:
aanyway if it didnt swell.. then ... its nothing :? .. you shouldnt be complaining if it didnt even swell so live with the pain.. if any

M

Made

How long for jammed finger to heal? post #9
give it two weeks... but why the hell is this in general bmx???

New Topics